☆20☆

Bill's POV

I grind into her, going ever faster, and it's all I can do to keep it in. She moans and writhes beneath me, body pinned to my mattress, and it totally turns me on that I didn't know she sounded like this when she was having sex.

I feel myself climaxing, and moan out viscerally, "Oh, Y/N!"

Suddenly, she stops and looks up at me, completely out of pleasure and full of confusion. "What?"
I slowly realise what I just said, and shrink back a little over her. "I just said... uhh..."

"You just said my twin sister's name!" Donna roars, and pushes me off her to roll out of my bed.
I roll out and follow her around the room as she picks up items of her clothing and throws them on, taking off the condom and trying to patch up my speech.

"Donna, it was just because... well, you look so alike, and because I've been around Y/N more, and we're together, and-"
"Then why aren't you sleeping with her?!" she shouts at me, and I let rip:
"Because I'm in love with her but I'm scared of being so vulnerable so I thought having sex with someone else would take the edge off of telling her, all right?! Happy?!"

Donna freezes with her shirt buttoned up wrong, staring at me in shock. I'm shocked myself; I sit down with a thud on the edge of my bed, and Donna walks in front of me, arms crossed.

"Bill, I get it's hard to tell someone you're in love with them. But you don't sleep with someone else just because you don't know how else to process feelings! I mean, that's a ridiculous reason to have sex with someone! And Y/N will hate you for this!"

"Then if you know all this, why did you decide to sleep with me? Why did you hurt your sister again?" I ask her, looking her straight in the eye. I've listened to Y/N's stories about Donna, how she can't help but forget her own sister half the time.
She takes a deep breath and gulps, but doesn't answer me and instead looks down and turns to leave.

I start after her, scared of what she might do or say once she's left the boat. "Please don't tell her, Donna! I couldn't bear it if she hated me!"
It genuinely scares me how much I love Y/N - despite what just happened, in the moment all I could think of was Y/N under me moaning instead of Donna - and it scares me even more at the thought that I could've just single-handedly sent her away from me.

She turns to me with a scowl. "Maybe you should have thought about that before the both of us took it too far. Anyway, I won't tell her," my heart calms for a split second before she continues, "but only if you do. She deserves to know the truth, Bill. If you've told her all this stuff about you these past two weeks, which I'm sure you have because she has a knack of getting people to open up to her, you have to tell her this. Okay?"

She doesn't wait for my answer and walks up the steps and off the boat. I run up the steps to the deck just in time to see her strut down the empty jetty, flip-flops in hand to put on her feet when she reaches the beach.

I'm left standing on my boat, naked and freezing in a massively-regretted evening, wondering and stressing more than I ever have over a girl.

"No more carefree laughter,
Silence ever after,
Walking through an empty boat,
Tears in my eyes,
Here is where our story ends,
This is goodbye,

Knowing me, knowing you,
There is nothing we can do,
Knowing me, knowing you,
We just have to face it
This time, we're through,
Breaking up is never easy I know,
But I have to go,
Knowing me, knowing you,
It's the best I can do..."

I'm so sorry, Y/N. I love you so much, more than I'm yet able to convey, but after this you won't be so sure.