𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬

Cora

I glance around to make sure nobody is looking. Thankfully, the boys are back to filming TikToks and throwing each other in the water. The water gun in my hand, I sneak up to the diving board, where I have a clear view of everyone.

I want to pick someone who won't just brush it off, so we might actually do something mildly entertaining...

My gaze lights upon Bryce, who was already teetering on the edge of the pool. One well aimed shot and he'd be shoved into the water by a blast.

slowly I take am, bringing my arm back and resting it on the pump. In an instant, I fire, and watch that one blast of water wreak havoc.

It hits Bryce square in the chest, sending him flying backwards into the pool. The splash catches the attention of everyone and they all look up to see me perched on the diving board, grinning.

"OHHHHH QUINN, YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW!" not gonna lie, the death glare he's shooting me is pretty damn terrifying. he rushes towards Trent's bag, grabs a water gun, and fills it up with water.

Bryce aims at me from across the pool and fires, instead hitting Addison in the face. His eyes instantly widen and he starts yelling apologies from across the room. howls of laughter echoed across the pool from Nick and Chase, who have been unaffected by all the chaos... until now. Bryce glares at them before shooting them both in the back of their heads, causing them to grab their own water guns.

Addison takes one as well, her normally sweet eyes burning with mock fury. "BRYCE MICHEAL HALL," she fires constant shots at him. His feet slap against the concrete as he draws closer, and I make a run for the Sway boys. I take enough time to place my hands on Jaden's shoulders and stare into his eyes saying, "I apologize in advance." I duck behind him. He's busy frowning at me, unsure of why I'm apologizing, when Bryce's shot hits him... straight in the no-no-zone.

he doubles over, clutching his-

his thing.

Josh and Griffin are laughing their asses off, and Kio just stands there with a big smile on his face. Jaden turns his head to glare at me before standing up and tackling me into the pool. Bryce cheers from the sidelines, still firing at everyone else. At this point, nearly everyone is armed with a water gun, and it's dissolved into an every man for themself war.

Jaden surfaces from the deep end of the pool smirking at me. Damn, that's hot.

I wink playfully at him and walk out of the pool. I can literally feel his eyes burning into my back as I lift myself out of the pool. Everyone is calming down again, but now we're all hanging around in one large group instead of four small ones.

I spy Trent watching us all through the window (stalker much?) and he shoots me a quick thumbs up. I walk over to the rest of the people. We decide on playing the classic game of truth or dare, because is there truly a better way to expose everyone's secrets? No, I think not.

"Avani! Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to sneak into Tony's room at night while he's sleeping and replace all his clothes with yours," Kio says, knowing Tony is the only person not currently present.

The group immediately breaks out into snickers as the mental image of Tony trotting around in high heels and a crop top surfaces in our heads.

"That's what buddy gets for not coming to family bonding session #1," Josh says.
"You say that like there's gonna be more than one," I reply.
"You know Cora, I'm getting the vibe that you don't want to hang out with us," Griff lightly punches my shoulder. Avani claps her hands, bringing our attention back.