𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞... 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Jaden

I can't sleep.

I'm laying awake in my bed, mind swirling with all the drama from earlier today. Cora's words keep echoing through my head-

"She deserves the world and you can't give it to her. So why punish her for your inability to treat her the way she should be treated?"

her words don't just apply to Chase and Charli. I highly doubt she intended to direct them towards me, but everything she said resonated deep within me.

Cora deserves the world. While Mads is here, I simply can't give it to her. So why am I still trying to convince both her and myself that I can? I'm just making this worse for both of us, but I can't seem to let go.

It's unfair to her and Mads. Neither one of them has my whole being and at this point, I'm just leading both of them on.

jaden, just pick.

Cora or Mads?

Cora or Mads?

Cora or Mads?

Cora

"YOU COULD'VE HAD A BAD BITCH, NON COMMITAL"
"HELP YOU WITH YOUR CAREER JUST A LITTLE"
"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HOLD ME DOWN, BUT YOU'RE HOLDING ME BACK"
"AND THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME NOT CALLING YOU BACK"

and that's how we wake Charli up at 9am in the morning, screaming "Truth Hurts"

It's not long till she joins in on our vibe session, shrieking the chorus of the song. Larray grabs a hairbrush and sings into it while Addison and Avani play the air guitar and drums.

Dixie is doing an extremely exaggerated version of the renegade, causing her to look extremely possessed. We all stop singing to stare at her as she bops her head along to her own voice. When she finally realizes we're not singing along with her, she flips us off before dragging Charli out of bed.

And just like that, we're back into our screaming session.

Eventually we had to stop when a very tired Kio came to our door and begged us to shut up. Dixie growled at him, causing him to flinch and sprint back into his room. The five of us collapse onto the bed, no words exchanged.

None of us want to bring up the events from yesterday again so we all lapse into silence, shooting awkward glances at each other.

"sooo..." Addi starts.

"i don't fuck with you," Avani aggressively whispers.
"you little stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you!"
"you little, you little dumb ass bitch-"

"we can still hear youu," a muffled voice says through the wall.

"dude I think the wall is talking"
"nah, I'm pretty sure you've just not had your coffee yet," Avani tells Charli.

"sooo what do you think is gonna happen now?" Dixie asks. "I mean now that everyone hates each other-"
"strongly dislikes," he interrupts again.
"now that everyone strongly dislikes each other, chances of us actually continuing tour are pretty low."
"nah they won't cancel on us now, it's too late for that"

"Chase was my first internet friend," Avani says sadly. "I hate that this is how it had to end between us, but nobody hurts my chunchkin and gets away with it."