𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮

⚠️Warning⚠️:

more mental breakdowns. you guys can thank JXDNS- for this one

ooh and blood

and weed

and lots of swears

and probably the worst of all- an angry kio

Blake

"she's not answering her phone," Kio says for the sixth time, frantically tapping on his screen. "I don't understand why she would... she would never..."

"well she did," Bryce spits out, glaring at the road as his fists clench around the wheeeel. sighing, I take another look at Jaden. the poor kid hasn't said a word since we found him on the road, but it was pretty self explanatory.

the rest of the ride is filled with everyone trying to comfort Jaden, his constant sniffles and whimpers drowning them out. he's currently curled up between Anthony and Josh as they both try and talk to him.

"hey Jaden we'll get you a puppy, okay? who needs Cora when you have a puppy?" Ant whispers.

"me," he mumbles.

"we can throw you a party! a sad party. without any actual partying"

"no"

"oh fuck this shit. Jaden wanna dissect a celebrity with me? we won't even have to do the murdering part, I'm pretty sure the insane little children who read this story will." 

"what the hell Bryce?" Josh slaps the back of his head, causing a fight to break out between the two about slapping drivers. sighing, I watch as we near the street I've become so used to turning on. pretty soon we're all tumbling out the doors (or the trunk in Quinton's case). Josh is already near the door, with a black haired boy clinging onto his back.

•~•~•~•~•

Jaden
two hours later

sighing slightly, I stare at the glass building in front of me. At this point, all I want is answers. she had every right to leave me, given the fact that I left her first, but I desperately need to see her one last time. to ask her why

I've hardly taken two steps into the studio when the familiar smell of weed hits me. becoming increasingly worried, I quickly follow the scent into her main recording room.

I find her slouched across her sofa, lazily raising a blunt to her lips. tears stream down her face, but she looks perfectly serene.

oh, the wonders of weed.

taking quick strides over to where she's sitting, I yoink the blunt away from her with shaky fingers. "g-give it back," she snarls, reaching for it.

I move it out of her reach before crouching down to her eye level. "no. no, this isn't you Cora. you hate this shit"

"JADEN THERE'S ONLY ONE THING I TRULY HATE IN THIS WORLD AND THAT'S Y-" my hand shoots out to cover her mouth, muffling the rest of that last word.