𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞?

Cora

He drops the plates on the table and quickly moves his hand to my face, deepening the kiss.

When we pull away, he smirks, "why-"

"I heard about you covering the cost for that woman and her kids," his eyes widen at my words. "She told me to pass on her gratitude by the way."

He stops squirting the ketchup onto his burger and glances up at my face, green eyes studying my face. The next thing I know, we're both leaning in again, our lips locking onto each other. As we pull away, he pulls my head closer and places a kiss on my forehead. We stay silent for a few seconds, foreheads touching each other, analyzing every detail of the moment.

"Well I'm glad we got that over with, cause I'm hungry," Jaden grins, successfully piercing through the silence between us. He grabs his burger and takes a huge bite out of it. "I hope you're not one of the people scared to eat in front of their date, because I'm challenging you to an eating contest! Last one done has to carry the other person to the hotel."

"Hossler, I would gladly eat both of our burgers without an ounce of shame in my body, so don't worry about my date insecurities. And get ready to lug my ass all the way backl

"nah, I hope you're ready to drag my fat ass back to the hotel. 3... 2... 1..."
"GO" we both yell at the same time. For the next two minutes, we work through our entire meal, me practically inhaling my onion rings, and Jaden shoving his entire burger down his throat.

He tosses several of his fries on my plate, trading them for onion rings, "suck it up buttercup. like literally, suck it up." Deciding to take his advice, I start sucking up the fries.

"stop fucking deepthroating the fries"

I pause, four more fries already in my mouth. "Do I make you horny baby?" (iykyk)

"yes," he responds, catching me off guard. I choke on my fries again, causing him to start choking, and now both of us are choking.

this isn't exactly how I thought he'd be making me choke, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm finally able to swallow the burger and toss my plate in the trash can before he can set his cup down.

"no way," are the only two words able to leave his mouth. He gapes at me with his ketchup covered mouth, still gripping the soda cup. "no fucking way"

Jaden

I stare in disbelief at the tiny blonde sitting across from me who had just inhaled a burger, onion rings, and fries faster than me. She has flecks of ketchup dotting her chin, and there is a little chunk of burger patty stuck between her front teeth.

and she looks absolutely breathtaking.

In this moment, I'm suddenly hit with the realization that this goddess has chosen to give ME a chance, over everyone who has ever shot their shot at her. From Timothee Chalamet, to Tom Holland, to Shawn Mendes, many celebrities have tried to get her attention and failed. (A/N: I know all these people are like five years older than her, just roll with it)