𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?

Narrator

"IT'S OUR ONE MONTH FRIEND ANNIVERSARY!"

Cora wakes up to all six of the sway boys jumping on her bed. "Six little monkeys jumping on my bed. One fell off and bumped his head," she hums. Right on cue, Josh tumbled off the bed as a result of Kio and Griffin teaming up against him.

"IT'S OUR ONE MONTH FRIEND ANNIVERSARY!"

Rubbing at her bleary eyes, she struggles to make sense of her surroundings. Atlanta is the 8th stop on tour, and the teens finally got rooms for two people each. Her roommate is Avani, who is nowhere to be seen right now.

"IT'S OUR ONE MONTH FRIEND ANNIVERSARY!" Anthony screeches for the third time. Jaden and Kio dive under the covers, snuggling up next to Cora. Anthony is sitting on Josh, who apparently made his way onto the bed again.

Bryce is... shotgunning a white claw? On her bed? At 8 in the morning? A few seconds later, the can is flying across the room as an angry Griffin yells at a very scared Bryce.

"EIGHT IN THE MORNING BRYCE. EIGHT IN THE-" he's cut off as Kio reaches out and drags him under the blankets. It doesn't take long for the other two boys to flop on top of them, forming a chaotic group of sleep deprived children.

And Cora is the center of it all.

"it's our one month friend anniversary!" Anthony beams. the others nodded along with his words, grinning happily at her.
"Can you all stop being so smiley for a sec? It's giving me a headache." Their smiles grow even more intense as they all snuggle closer. Except Anthony. He's sitting on top of her.

They all lay there, making jokes and trying not to accidentally squish each other. Over the next few minutes, the room is filled with with laughter, random screeches from Anthony, and groans whenever someone's knee finds the wrong spot.

Which happened multiple times.

At some point Jaden was no longer satisfied with cuddling Cora, so he went ahead and laid on top of her, gently hugging her sides.

Cora

"THE HIPPO IS ON TOP OF ME! I REPEAT, THE HIPPO IS ON TOP OF ME," I yell. Jaden lifts his head to smirk at me before nodding at the other boys. All at once, they launch themselves into the air, about to collide with me and Jaden.

Luckily for me, Kio manages to pull me out before the weight of five boys crushes me. They all end up crashing onto Jaden, letting out a collective "oomph". I instantly scramble over Kio in the efforts to distance myself from the chaos next to me.

Nick and Ry chose that exact moment to walk in. I don't even want to think about the thoughts running through their heads when they walk in to see a mountain of five boys squirming around while I'm practically on top of Kio.

"Yoooo," Ryland trails off, eyeing us nervously. "Did we interrupt something or..."

"Wanna join?" Jaden asks mischievously. Their eyes widen as Bryce walks over to the frightened pair and pretends to go in for a kiss. I think we all expect Nick to dodge, but he seems to be frozen in shock.

"I- I..."

Bryce pulls away at the last second, and their terrified faces are enough to send us into a fit of laughter. The seven of us wriggle around on the mattress, struggling to keep the giggles to a minimum. Nick and Ryland send us one last petrified glance before turning and running out of the room.