𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Jaden

When Kio said Cora was close with the players, he definitely didn't mention they flirt with her. I swear to god if I have to see another tall, muscular, handsome, superior-to-me athlete come up and express their undying love to Cora, I will actually murder someone.

Apparently my expression is reflecting my thoughts, because she chuckles when she sees my face. "Jaden you realize they're only flirting to mess with you, right? These people are like my brothers."

"Yeah, tell that to the one who just asked you for a good luck kiss," I scowl as her laughter intensifies.

"oh you mean Kuzma? He made a bet with Davis that by the end of the game, you'd try and beat him up."

"I don't like him"
"yeah you've made that pretty obvious," she points to my fists, which have been clenched the entire game. When I don't make an effort to unclench them, she grabs my hand and tries to pry my fingers away. Grinning, I tighten my fist. Pretty soon she's basically wrestling with my hand, putting all her strength into opening it. Wincing slightly, I refuse to let it budge.

"bitch," is all she says before smacking me gently on my arm and turning back to the game. I relax my grip slightly.

Cora

I wait a few more seconds, watching how the tension leaves his body slowly. When he finally stops squeezing his fingers to his palm, I strike. I quickly uncurl his fingers, successfully unclenching his fist.

Smiling triumphantly at him, I start to say something when I'm cut off by cheers from the fellow spectators. Both of us frown and look around, unsure of what is causing the sudden uproar.

And then we see it.

"uhh... Cora?"
"crap"
"do you wanna maybe...?"
"shit"
"I mean we don't have to..."
"fuck"

we're on Kiss Cam

don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with kissing Jaden.

but kissing him in front of 20,000 people and a crap ton of cameras? That's an easy way to get us on the front covers of popular magazines.

"fuck it," is all I say before turning to Jaden. He grins at me before closing the distance between us. As our lips meet, the crowd goes wild, chanting our names. I pull away after a few seconds, not wanting to have a full makeout in front of the entire stadium.

Soon enough, the game is done, with a score of 123-101. Jaden and I join the stampede to the court, finding the athletes and congratulating them.

"I thought I made it clear, but I guess I'll have to tell you again," Dwight scowls at me. "No boys until you're 58 years old"

"Why 58?" Jaden questions.

"I'll probably be blind by then, so I won't have to see her sucking some dude's face off," he snorts, earning a glare from me.

"says the person with five kids," LeBron shoves him and they both chuckle.

Stepping away from everyone for a second, I take some time to bask in the atmosphere of the stadium. It's not everyday you get to be in the center of so much energy, and it's always amazing to see.