𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Cora

"you're a complete idiot," Z groans loudly, running her hands through her curly hair. "why the hell would you leave before he wakes up with no explanation?"

"Daya, he knows me better than nearly anyone... except you, of course" I hurriedly amend when I see her glaring at me. "He knows I just needed time to think over it"

"ahh, must be nice to be in healthy relationship"

"your single ass couldn't relate."

"helping all my friends get into relationships is far too tiring to for me to be in a relationship. Speaking of which, you should pay me for my time and effort"

"you've done nothing but agree with everything I say!" I protest.

"fine, then just time." I roll my eyes at the grinning brunette across from me. Propping her feet up on my dashboard, she continues smiling at me, knowing how much it would tick me off.

"it's 8 in the morning, my brain can't deal with your positivity," I flip her off which only causes her smile to brighten. "Actually I take that back, my brain can never deal with your positivity"

"sucks to suck"

•~•~•~•~•

"Z, I don't know what to do"
"it's not that hard! Do you love him or not?"
"what do you mean 'it's not that hard'? You know I don't take those words lightly"

"Cora, I would tell you what I think, but you need to figure it out for yourself. And that means I'm not allowed to indirectly pressure you to think anything. If you love him, you'll know what to do. If not, then I'm always single," she winks.

"you're horrible," I roll my eyes but smile in spite of myself, grateful to have her supporting me.

"let me know what you decide to name my future niece or nephew. I have a list actually," she clears her throat before dramatically ripping a piece of paper out of the locked compartment. "Zendaya Junior. Daya Junior. Coleman Junior..."

I opt to not hear the rest of them and open the door instead, flipping her off once more. Her infectious laughter rings through the air until I shut the door, allowing the silence to envelope me.

walking into the studio, I sit down on the sofa heavily. I know Jaden wouldn't mind too much if I didn't say the words back yet, but part of me feels like I'm only resisting my true feelings. The other part of me wants to run away to Antarctica so I never have to perform the hideous art of social interaction ever again.

the memories continue to swamp me, each one only serving to make my mind more and more confused.

do I love him?

"I bet you $500 that by the end of this tour, you'll be head over heels in love with Jaden Isaiah Hossler," Bryce says confidently, pointing towards me.

"Alright, bet!"
"Get ready to pay up bitch," he smirks.

an hour later, I come to a decision. Taking out my phone, I press on the one app I never thought I'd use for this purpose.