𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

Cora

"THAT'S SO FUCKING CUTEEEE!" Avani screams.
"It's about damn time," Cynthia adds on.

Kio doesn't say anything, but it's evident in the large smile on his face that he's happy for me. Words can't express how grateful I am for him. When I first signed up for tour, I was simply trying to get away from all the formal events and boring middle aged people that filled my life. And in doing so, I became insanely close with people my age, including Kio.

At this point I honestly think he's closer to me than he is with the other Sway boys. They tend to be a tad bit more... outgoing, than him, and he often gets left out of the loop when they're planning things. Surprisingly our personalities mixed well together, and he's become one of my best friends.

"I swear to god if that bitch messes up, I will tie him upside down from the ceiling and slap the living hell out of him," he grins brightly at us, acting like he didn't just indirectly threaten his roommate.

"yeah, enjoy getting kicked out of Sway"
"Griffy would protect me"
"Not if Bryce is the one kicking you out"
"Bryce would never"
"For Jaden? Yes, he would"
"Griffy loves me too much to let me go"
"Kio, I'm afraid that your love for Griffin is unreciprocated. He's a bit hung up on Dixie at the moment"

silence fills the room as Kio stares at Cynthia in mock horror. "he doesn't... love me?"

"nobody loves you."

the next thing I know, someone's lifting me and carrying me out of the room. My face is facing towards the floor, so I try and twist my head to see who my kidnapper is.

predictably, the first thing I see is an arm covered with tattoos.

"Hi Jae," he flips me around in his arms, grinning down at me. "Stop walking around shirtless, Hossler. This is a public place, and ain't nobody wanna see the pathetic lumps you call abs."

"never knew you had a fetish for pathetic lumps."

"I don't!"

"oh, really? here then, give me your shirt. I don't want to scar anyone's eyes," he sets me down and holds his hands out.

"fuck no."

"see, I knew you loved my lumps!"

"or maybe I love not having to walk around in a bra while you stretch out my shirt."

"it would look better on me, even if it covers my lumps"

"I swear to god if you say lumps one more time..."

"lumps."

"I'm not kissing you for an entire-"

"week? day? hour? If I were you, I'd do hour. You can't resist these lumps for too long," he winks at me, and I can't help but laugh at his stupid comments.

"month it is," I grab his cap and put in on my head before sprinting down the hall, distancing myself from the boy behind me.

As I turn the corner, I bump into two girls, the younger one looking about 15 years old. "ma'am, can you please ask your boyfriend to cover up a little? I don't think my little sister's hormones can handle seeing a shirtless male," she smirks at her sister, who turns bright red.

"I have nothing to do with that creature," I laugh. Right as I turn to continue running, I feel hands grip my waist as someone pulls me closer to their body.