𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐚, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

Cora
time skip: 3 weeks

I rush around my room throwing clothes in my suitcase. My flight to LA is in four hours, and my procrastinating self hasn't finished packing yet. My mind is all over the place and I can't focus on packing.

I sit heavily on my bed and take a deep breath. "Calm down. You'll be fine. Even if you miss the plane, you can probably just steal Chris Evans' private jet. I'm sure he won't mind," I mutter to myself.

Okay, I need t shirts, crop tops, leggings, shorts, hoodies-

Oh screw it. I grab everything in my bottom drawer and stuff it into the suitcase. I'll have to iron it all later. God, where is Avani when I need her?

Thirty minutes and a phone call later, everything is packed away neatly. I roll my eyes at my phone, Avani's face on the screen. "Happy now? I officially have no clue where any of my clothes are."

"Hey if it wasn't for me, you would've probably accidentally throw yourself in the suitcase along with everything else." I sigh, knowing it's true. "Girl, your flight is in three hours."

"Okay, okay! I'm moving," I continue to lay on the floor. After a minute of silence and Avani glaring at me, I force myself to push myself up and grab my suitcases. It's a long flight from Atlanta to LA, so I'd dressed comfortably in a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and a messy bun.

"That 90 degree weather is gonna burn your rear end off."
"I'll survive"
"Sorry honey, but I don't think you will"

I ignore her and walk out of my house, rolling two medium sized suitcases behind me. My master plan was to pack fairly lightly, befriend everyone on tour, and steal all their clothes. I wait outside my door for a few minutes trying not to look suspicious with my hood up.

Finally, Chris pulls up with his window rolled down. "One Uber for Quinny?" he asks, grinning at me.

"Sup Evans," I push my suitcases into the trunk and climb in the passenger seat.

"Nothing much... just picking up my ungrateful non-biological little sister."
"Sister? Aren't you old enough to be my dad?" I squint at him as his jaw drops open. He glares at me, trying not to let his smile show.

•~•~•~•~•

CORAQUINN: LA, here I come! (dad cried after he took this pic @CHRISEVANS)

COMMENTS:

CHRISEVANS: call me dad one more time-
CORAQUINN: dad
USER: their relationship tho🥺

@brycehall: wait you're coming to LA?
~~>@imgriffinjohnson: that's legit what the caption said. stop making us look stupid.
~~>@kiocyr: but-
~~>@jadenhossler: we-
~~>@luvanthony: are-
~~>@joshrichards: stupid.

USER: that moment when all the sway boys are in her comments
liked by coraquinn

AVANI: GORGEOUSSSS
CORAQUINN: ilysm🥰
NICKAUSTIN: avani why tf haven't you introduced her to everyone yet
AVANI: im sorry nicky :(
NICKAUSTIN: are you really?
AVANI: ...nope

@chrishemsworth: good riddance
~~>@coraquinn: as the amazingly wonderful Chris Hemsworth once said, "fack off mate!"

•~•~•~•~•

"JetBlue Flight A217 boarding now" a voice announces over the speakers. I grab my suitcases and make my way through the terminal and board the flight. I find my seat and store my bag in the overhead compartment. The elderly couple behind me were having a bit of trouble, so I helped them push their bags into place. They're a really sweet couple, and I end up talking to them for nearly 40 minutes before they go to sleep. I watch several movies and listen to music.

The one thing about me and airplanes is that I can't sleep while I'm on one. I'm ninety nine percent sure the plane will crash while I'm sleeping, and I won't even be able to tell Zendaya that I was the one who had stolen her James Charles palette. I've always wanted to see her reaction to my confession.

Four hours later the plane lands. I end up taking an Uber to one of my properties in LA. Quickly snapping a pic, I post it on my story. Finally, I collapse on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. Tomorrow, I meet with the other members of the Lights Out Tour, and I'm really excited. I've never been one to shy away from social interaction, though I'm not exactly the most open person either. I like to think that I'm fairly approachable.

Jaden

I jump around in front of the broken TV, waving my arms around. Pillows are scattered across the floor from our pillow fight a few minutes back. The five boys in front of me look very concerned for my well being, so I calm down enough to shoot them a quick smile. "SHE'S DEFINITELY COMING ON TOUR," I scream, going back to flapping my arms.

"Woah, calm down boy. She could just be here to hang out with the Kardashians or something."
"At the exact same time as our tour starts? I think not!"

"Okay but if she does end up on tour, that's fucking insane. We'd be meeting THE Cora Quinn, Queen of the social media world," Kio says excitedly.
"Kio, you're definitely not helping this one calm down," Griffin gestures towards me as I hop from one pillow to another.

"Calm? I'm calm! I am SO calm, you don't even know how calm I am!" I scream before jumping on Bryce and burying my face in his chest, him recording the whole thing.
"Hey jaybae, promise you won't forget about me once you meet her?" he asks, turning the camera towards me.
"I'd never forget about you babe. Dicks before chicks," I say, pretending to go in for a kiss.

•~•~•~•~•