𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬

to everyone confused in the last chapter: read carefully in this one! I made sure to explain everything but it requires careful reading to understand :)

Narrator
thirty minutes earlier

"you sure you wanna come with me?" he asks Cora, who looks like she's about to murder the door if it doesn't open immediately.

"your ex girlfriend sabotaged our date, and literally made us hate each other. just ring the doorbell Jaden."

"I could never hate you," he says softly, eliciting a pained look from the girl next to him.

"jae..."

"glad to see you've finally come to your senses Jaden!" the door swings open revealing the demon herself, Mads Lewis. She smirks triumphantly until he moves aside, revealing Cora behind him.

Jaden thrusts Cora's phone in front of her, the messages still on the screen. "you just couldn't resist the hashtag just remember you're beautiful, could you?" he scoffs. She takes a few seconds to read the messages before looking back up at them.

"I did not send those messages. wow I guess even your own best friend didn't want you two together," she laughs, not noticing how their eyes widen at her statement. "Cora I didn't want to hate you, but do you know how hard it is to watch someone else live your dream life? All those dates, the kisses, the cuddles, those should've been with me."

"what do you mean my best friend doesn't want us together?" Jaden questions, both him and Cora ignoring her mini rant. Mads has a very big 'oh shit' moment as she processes his question.

"oh no that just slipped out-"

"no it makes perfect sense Jaden," Cora turns to Jaden, clearly thinking hard. "We didn't tell anyone outside of Sway about the date. That means-"

"one of my boys sent the message. Mads who was it?"

they both turn to the blonde girl, who nervously looks back and forth between the two of them. "look, I-"

"who. was. it," Jaden growls. A tiny blush creeps onto Cora's cheeks at his tone but she quickly composes herself.

"Bryce? Blake? Josh? Quinton? Anthony? Noah? Kio would never," Cora adds the last part firmly.

Mads sighs, "I swear I didn't send the message. He just came in here earlier, grabbed my phone, and started typing on it-"

"who?"

"... Griffin"

•~•~•~•~•

Blake
present

I LOVE IT HERE. getting arrested, mental breakdowns, and punching each other's noses off? YES PLEASE! I didn't realize how crazy I must've looked, grinning down at a bleeding Griffin while Jaden screams absolute gibberish, until Noah elbows me.