𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩

I have a question at the bottom of this chapter, it would be great if you all could answer it <3

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️:
heh a very sad jaden

Jaden

two minutes later, I have the biggest, dumbest smile settled on my face as I wait for her to follow the clues I left her up to the mountain. I can practically hear her voice screaming something about too much physical exertion.

thirty minutes later, I start to wonder if I accidentally made the clues too confusing. she should've made it by now, they were all pretty easy.

an hour later, I start to worry. is she okay? did something happen to her? should I still be waiting here?

two hours later, tears drip down my cheeks as I stare at the road in front of me, desperate to see her car pull up.

two hours of waiting at the top of the mountain, my once stable tent now barely holding onto the ground. two hours of watching the food we'd worked so hard on in Fuckboy Kitchen get cold. two hours of feeling the last bit of hope I had for rekindling our relationship ebb away.

who was I kidding? she's out of my league, always has been out of my league. and to think I actually believed she wanted a relationship with me of all people.

my phone has been pinging nonstop with texts from the boys asking how the date was going, and if it was time for them to drive up and sing the acapella piece they've worked so hard on.

i mean it still sounds like shit, but they were so excited about it. I just couldn't say no when they ran into my room, all bright eyed and hyper. though that may have also been from one too many protein pancakes.

but as it nears 3 hours, that's when it hits me-

the one person who's ever made me feel this complete just stood me up.

•~•~•~•~•

Kio

"alright boys, one more time from the top?" Noah stands up on the table, ready to conduct our loosely tuned voicecracks. there's a chorus of clearing throats before we launch into...

wait for it...

the acapella version of WAP

"GOBBLE ME, SWALLOW ME" Bryce belts out, followed up by a falsetto from Quinton. "drip down inside of me"

"quick jump out before you let it get inside of me," Blake yawns, causing everyone else to yawn as well. Griffin just sits in the corner. We kicked him out of the Fuckboy Farternity after he started trash talking Cora.

"weren't we supposed to head up at this time?"
"only if he texted us"
"but what if his phone died?"
"listen Kio, if you wanna walk in on them doing the nasty or sum, be my guest."