𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Cora
4 days later

when I wake up in the morning, I find myself by alone, a blanket carefully tucked around me. Jaden is nowhere to be seen; he's probably in another room or something. We still haven't talked about the night he broke down, but something tells me he won't be comfortable talking to me about it.

I can get one of the boys to talk to him. Bryce might actually understand his situation, because I sure as hell don't.

Rolling myself out of bed, I realize I'm the only one in the room. The next thirty minutes are filled with me stretching, scrolling through my feeds, and taking a shower. I walk out of the shower with a towel around me, texting Addison and Avani.

Suddenly, I bump into a wall of human and drop my towel in shock. Jaden turns around, eyes widening as I frantically try to cover up my body despite having undergarments on. Giving up my futile efforts, I dive under the bed and wait out the mortification. I'm now sitting under a dusty bed, half naked, while Jaden is literally two feet away from me. I hear his laughter from above the bed, and I cringe at the idea of what he must think of me now.

A few seconds later, I get hit in the face with sweatpants and a sweatshirt. After careful examination, I deduct that these clothes are, in fact, Jaden's. I guess my master plan of stealing everyone's clothes is finally coming into play. "You planning to come out from under there?" his voice calls. I quickly slip on his clothes and roll out from underneath the bed.

The first thing I see is him rolling on the bed, laughing his ass off. I shoot him my death glare, which lasts for a few seconds before I dissolve into a fit of giggles.

He grins, shaking his head at me. "So many things you could've possibly done and hiding under the bed was your first choice?"

"My mind doesn't process things well when I'm standing half naked in front of my roommate!"

"A roommate that's kissed and cuddled with you before? I think it's just the lack of coffee in your system speaking," he says, cocking an eyebrow.

"Honestly, you're probably right. Oh sorry I'll go change into my own-"

"NO!" he squeals. I instantly turn to see his face burning bright red. "I mean- I-"

"What the hell was that sound?" I ask, laughing. "You have a more squeaky scream than Addi, and that's saying a lot."

"My point is that you look cute in my clothes, and therefore you should wear them."
"Ahh now that's the Hossler I know and love."
"Love?" he smirks.

I flip him off, "We've known each other for 6 days, you know that's not what I meant."

He rolls his eyes and lightly pushes me into the bathroom. "Hurry up and get ready, we're all meeting at the Starbucks downstairs. I'll grab your coffee for you."

"Thanks Hossler, my order is-"
"Don't worry Q, I know what your order is," he smiles cheekily at me.
"Q?"

"New nickname, you like?" he doesn't wait for my answer before he exits the room. I quickly throw on some light makeup, mainly just a little bit of concealer. Before leaving, I take a pic for insta.

•~•~•~•~•