𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

Cora

"SHAWTY HAD THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS, BOOTS WITH THE FUR"
"WITH THE FUR!"
"THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKIN AT HER. SHE HIT THE FLOOR"
"SHE HIT THE FLOOR!"
"NEXT THING YOU KNOW, SHAWTY GOT-"

"can you all shut up for more than ten seconds?" I groan, taking my eyes away from the screen.

"can you stop working for more than two seconds?" Bryce retorts, raising what's left of his eyebrows at me.

"you know the whole 'raising your eyebrows' action is completely lost when you don't have eyebrows, right?"

"I have eyebrows!" he places his index fingers on the two chunks of hair that decorate the space above his eyes.

rolling my eyes, I focus my attention back on the paperwork in front of me. Legal forms and other sheets of paper are scattered all over the desk in front of me. As if having a headache because of all of this unnecessary crap wasn't enough, Bryce, Griffin, and Josh had decided to come and 'entertain' me.

They haven't said anything since I roasted Bryce's eyebrows off, so I turn to check on them. I find them all whispering quietly, shooting quick glances at me.

"what's going on?"

all three of them ignore me. Shrugging slightly, I continue the draining task of signing paper after paper. five minutes later, I'm interrupted with a tap on my shoulder.

"yes?" I spin my chair around to come face to face with Griffin.

in a bra and skirt.

with a scrunchie in his hair.

the other two boys are behind him, dressed in the exact same way. Bryce even has some makeup on.

"when did you have the time to-"

"Are you from accounting? Because I was ac-counting on seeing you later," Griffin says, twirling a strand of hair around his finger.

"I-"

Josh continues, leaning over my desk and wiggling his eyebrows. "Can you file a workplace safety incident report? Because I think I just fell for you."

"what-"

"I bet it was your hotness that caused today's mandatory fire drill," Bryce shrieks in a high pitched voice.

that voice is gonna appear in my nightmares for the next two months.

"sup shawty," Josh strokes an imaginary beard and winks at me. "You're good with Excel, right? Then you must be good at spreadsheets."

oh lord.

"JOSH RICHARDS," I shove him back gently, trying to hold in my laugh.

"wow, you move pretty quick. Are we already on the spreading sheets part?" he holds out a hand, as if he's inviting me to lay down next to him.

pointing at the bra I say, "I can't take you seriously when you're wearing that."

"what, can't handle the boobies?"

"please never say that again"

"boobies?"

"Josh..."

"you don't like my boobies?"

"I swear to god-"

"don't swear Cora, there are children here."