𝐱𝐱. 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Cora

The past few days have been... tiring, to say the least. Jaden and Mads have gotten even closer, and I'm starting to feel like a jerk for coming in between their relationship. The girls keep telling me it's stupid to think I'm in the wrong, but they truly do look happy together.

He hasn't changed anything between us though. We're still hanging out a lot, and even have a date planned today. Jaden has been begging me for days to go skiing with him since we're in the area. Despite me not knowing shit about skiing, I agreed.

So here we are, driving up to the top of a mountain. We're both decked out in our full snow gear, not knowing what to expect.

He glances over to me, "just five more minutes"
"Jaden you've said that for the past thirty minutes," I stifle a laugh.
"hey it's not my fault if they gave me bad directions!"
"jae we don't need directions. There's only one way up" I shake my head, grinning at the curly haired boy seated next to me.
"yeah, yeah. just give me five more minutes"

17 minutes and 39 seconds later, we're at the top. "took long enough," I mutter just loud enough for him to hear.

"It's not my fault if the people who made this trail didn't time the drive properly!"

I scoff, picking up a lump of snow and chucking it at him. His eyes widen as he turns to me, and I know I'm in trouble. My vision is temporarily clouded with white as he hurls a snowball into my face.

Grinning, I roll up another snowball and pelt him in the stomach. He shakes his head slowly and starts to advance towards me, gripping a snowball in his right hand. I turn to run but he grabs my waist, bracing me against his body.

The next thing I know, I feel a shock of coldness on my back. Jaden spins me around to face him, grinning devilishly at me.

"you didn't-"
"but I did!"

I stand in shock and he drops yet another snowball down the back of my jacket. "you ASSHOLE!" I yell, yeeting a snowball right into his private region.

"oh-" his eyes widen as he doubles over, not from pain, but from the cold (due to the fact that his dumbass was wearing jeans instead of snow pants). "my balls..." he whines, clutching his d-

He's in the process of balling up another snowball when a young man walks up to us. "The items you ordered are ready." Jaden nods and hands me the equipment.

Pretty soon, we're slowly making our way down the mountain. Jaden is having the time of his life watching me struggle to not fall with the steep decline.

"stop laughing and help me!" I demand, trying not to smile.
"finneee, but first you have to say 'Jaden is the hottest man I know'" he grins cheekily at me, reveling in my horrified expression.

"there are so many things wrong with that statement. For one, you don't classify as a man," his eyebrows raise at my words. "And second of all, Damon Salvatore already took that title, sorry."

"eXcUsE mE?" he shrieks, voice cracking on every syllable. I laugh as he turns rapidly, showering me with snow.

"you know, you'd make one amazing snow woman. maybe I should just..." he mimes pushing me, causing me to grab onto his arm for support.

"Hossler if we go down, then we go down together."

"not if I do this," he suddenly lunges at me, arms reaching out, but I'm ready for his move. I instantly jump to the right and watch as he face plants into the bright snow. Snorting, I gently nudge his side with my foot.