Intro.

Lee Taeyong, a 19 year old college student. He have 2 friends only, and that includes his best friend. Except that, he is very lonely as his parents died in a car accident when he was 16 and moved to an apartment alone.

His  friends visits him every saturday to make an assignment and they hang out at the mall every sunday. His bestfriend had a boyfriend that's why he has two friends.

He always thought why he always come along with them and think himself as a third wheel. But he doesn't mind at all because he is very lonely.

He is gay though but only his friends know about it. He is really like a man outside but have a feelings with the same gender as him.

He haven't experienced dating anyone even boys or girls,he just can't find the right one. His heart doesn't feel like liking somebody even though there are hot guys out there.

In his class, he is chosen to be the class president as he is very smart and always cooperate with the school. All the teachers know him and how he act, how he always cooperate on school events and how smart he is. But the teachers didn't know that he is very lonely and don't have friends, except for the two.

This best friend of him is like his real brother. They known each other since elementary and known each other's secrets. His best friend knows that Taeyong doesn't have a crush on anybody.

But when his best friend had found a lover, he is always being left behind. His best friend is always out with his boyfriend and Taeyong is just alone.

He wants to make friends but he don't have a courage to do it as he is an introverted person.

Taeyong is on the school garden alone as his best friend is out with his boyfriend. It's a nice day and the trees from above him is really comfortable. Big green tree and it's so nice to be sheltered by it.

He is reading a manga as he waits for the school bell rang. It is lunch break though and he already ate before coming in the school garden.

He finally stood up in his place, cleaning by patting his butt and picking his things up. He saw how the other students run along the campus going to their classrooms. But he really don't mind to run even his classroom is a bit far from the school garden.

———————————————

So hi, hehe. This is the intro of the story. I know it sucks hehe but this is my first ever story that I wrote so haha. Sorry for my bad English. I'm literally like a mess writing this 😂

For now, what do you think about the intro. I have so many ideas about this story so look forward to it.

Also, I will update this story 3 times a week. Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

The 1st chapter will be posted on Wednesday. Look forward to it.

Tomorrow is NCT 127's 4th Anniversary ❤️

—M—