💛All Alone-7💛

Chapter 7 | Buying Gifts

~Taeyong's POV~

Our class has finished sooner than the other class. It was 2:30 pm in the afternoon. I still need to tutor Jaehyun about our past lessons, so I approached him... well he's just beside me. He is packing his things so I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He turn around to look at me with his eyebrow raised.

"You need something?" He asked me confused.

"Uhmm... I have to tutor you remember?" I answered then he groaned like he don't want to be tutored.

"It's still early, Let's meet at the cafe nearby at 3 pm. I'm just going somewhere." He said then walk outside the classroom leaving me alone.

Friends huh. Why do I always being left behind? I thought then someone tapped my shoulder, turning around I saw Sicheng smiling at me.

"Hey Tae, do you mind if you can come with me at the bookstore? I need to buy a history book." He said with puppy eyes.

"Why don't you come with your dear boyfriend?" I asked as I started to walk going out the room followed by Sicheng.

"Oh, he went home early as soon as you dismissed the class. He said he's not feeling well." He answered with a sad tone in his voice.

Why didn't Yuta told me that he's sick. Im his best friend, the heck.

"Fine, you will still be ended up going with me." I said.

"Why is that?" He asked in confusion.

"You live with me now, duh." I rolled my eyes and let out a soft chuckle.

~Jaehyun's POV~

As soon as I left the campus, I walk straight to a bakery to buy some cake. Today is our 4th months anniversary with my boyfriend. For now I'm waiting for my best friend to help me choose a cake and buy a gift.

I'm sitting in a chair inside the shop then someone tapped my shoulder, I turn around and saw someone is standing in my back. It's my best friend.

"Johnny, What took you so long?" I ask him.

"Sorry, you know Ten don't want me to leave without him so I took care of him first." He answered and I nodded.

We decided to order and look all the cake. I picked the White Chocolate Flavored Cake as it's his favorite. I was thinking of buying him an Iced Caramel Coffee too but that's for later. Soon the girl in the counter called me.

"Sir, What will I write in the cake?" She asked me.

"Please write '4 Months' then by the left bottom corner write 'Love DoJae'." I said smiling as she writes what I said.

After she had done decorating the cake, she boxed it and gave it to me. I paid the woman then muttered a thank you to her and bowed as we walk out the shop.

" Where are we going next?" Johnny asked me.

"I'll buy a ring for Doyoung. There's a ring he really wanted to get, he said it's beautiful." I said.

"Doyoung is really lucky to have you." He said patting my shoulder. I smiled to him then he smiled back.

We went into an accessory shop where Doyoung liked to shop for watches. We walked in and went straight to where the rings are placed. The Sales man approached us.

"What do you like sir?" He asked me as he pointed at the rings.

"I'd like this one please." I pointed to the ring then smiled.

He took the ring out the glass then wrapped it up. I muttered a thank you then went into the counter. We paid for the ring and walk out the shop.

"Thanks John for coming with me." I smiled to my best friend.

"Always for my Best Friend. So Are you free?" Johnny asked. I looked at the time to see that it's already 2:55 pm.

"My classmate will tutor me at 3 pm so I guess I need to go."

"Oh, ok. Good bye." He said as I ran waving at him.

I'm so late.

———————————————

What do you think about this chapter?

Next chapter on Friday, look forward to it.

~M~