💛All Alone-1💛

Chapter 1 | Crush

~Taeyong's POV~

I'm in the classroom alone, waiting for my classmates as I went to school very early. There are some students in the campus, waiting for their friends to arrive, some are in the school garden, doing some assignments and some student couples walking around.

I took my phone out and saw the time, it was 5:57 am. My class starts at 7 but the president and vice president of the class needs to be at the school at 6 am. They need to clean the room and organize it.

While I was waiting for my other classmates I took the broom out of the corner and start cleaning the room. It is 6:02 already yet the vice president isn't here yet.

I was in the middle of cleaning then I heard footsteps running towards our classroom, then suddenly a figure of a boy made me jump of scare.

"Yah Sicheng, why are you late?" I asked the boy who is standing in the door.

"Sorry, we had a drink last night then I overslept." Sicheng said as he walk to his seat rubbing his nape.

"Fine, just help clean already." I said. "Does Yuta know?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yes, he is with me last night." He said sliding his bag into his seat.

"Ohh, I guess I wasn't invited then."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you don't want to come cause you're so introverted." He said.

"I really want to have a friend you know. I want my introverted self be gone."

"Ok, we'll invite you next time." He said as he mop the floor after I finish swiping.

After 30 minutes, we finished cleaning the room and our classmates are already inside. I'm leaning my head on the table then someone suddenly sat beside me when I remember I don't have a seatmate. Who could it be? I look up to see a boy next to me, it was my best friend Yuta.

"Yuta, why didn't you invited me last night? What's the occation?" I asked him.

"Nothing, we just went to a bar that's all." He answered.

"Well, why are you beside me then?"

"Ohh, I will borrow your math notebook. I didn't finish the notes on yesterday's lecture." He said then I took my math notebook on my bag and gave it to him.

After 10 minutes of nap, our teacher went in with a student. A transferee? In the middle of the school year. I thought as I saw the boy glancing to me then I quickly take my eyes off him.

"Class, we have a new student. I know it's the middle of school year, but he has reason." Our teacher, Mr. Moon said. "Please introduce yourself." He smiled at the boy then moved backwards to let the boy introduce himself.

"Hi." The boy smiled showing his cute dimples.

My heart suddenly went like crazy. Why? Is he the one? I never felt my heart being like this since I was born. Do I like him? I shook my head then I look to the boy who is introducing himself.

"My name is......"

——————————————

So what do you think about the 1st chapter. Does Taeyong really going to have his first crush? Who might the boy be?

Well, next chapter on Friday. Please look forward for it.

Stream Seulgi & Irene MONSTER
—M—