Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Office

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa nalaman. Nag u-turn na ang SUV na sinasakyan, sinunod ang payo ni Mommy na umuwi kahit na gulong-gulo pa rin ang isipan.

Confused, I grab my cellphone and went to the internet to look for the news regarding what Mommy told me. Hindi ko na kinailangan pang mag search dahil agad na itong bumungad sa akin bilang isa sa mga headline articles!

Verdimilliam Torin Navalez caught with another woman months after announcing his engagement with Faith Reviyre Austria - the title of the article.

I gritted my teeth seeing my name on the said article. No wonder the media gathered outside our office.

I clicked it to have further knowledge about the issue. Agad na tumambad sa akin ang litrato ni Liam na may kahalikang babae! It was on a dark place and from the angle of the photo, it was hard to see the face of the woman he was kissing.

Napalunok ako. Nanlamig ang aking kalooban nang ini-scroll ito upang mabasa nang buo ang laman.

The heir of Navalez Furnitures was seen last night kissing another woman, months after his engagement party with the heiress of Austria Airlines, Faith Reviyre Austria.

Last night, Verdimilliam was spotted entering one of the luxurious night clubs around BGC. It was said that he stayed there for almost an hour. He went out with a woman that was later identified as the heiress of the Acosta chain of hotel and resorts, Nicole Acosta.

My hand flew to my mouth, covering it as I let out a loud gasped. Gulat na gulat sa nababasa.

I continued to scroll. Nakita ko ang ilang litratong naka attach sa binabasa. My jaw dropped as I saw the pictures.

Bagaman madilim ang paligid. Ang kaunting ilaw mula sa katabing poste at liwanag mula sa club na nasa harapan ay naging malaking tulong upang maaninag ang kanilang mukha. Nicole Acosta was wearing a black skimpy short tube dress. Her back is leaning on the white car behind her, while Liam was caging her to place using both his arms above the car as they share a passionate yet hungry kisses.

I can feel my throat running dry as I look at their photos together. Magkakaibang anggulo ang pagkakakuha sa kanila habang naghahalikan. Siguradong hindi ito maaaring pabulaanan ng dalawa dahil kitang kita ang mukha nila!

It was also stated that, they interviewed some people who went to that club that night. Kinumpirma ng mga ito na nakita nga nila si Liam at Nicole sa loob ng club. Some are even pointing how intimate and touchy they were while inside the club.

Dahil sa balitang ito, marami ngayon ang nagtatanong kung ano na ang mangyayari sa engagement nila ng tagapagmana ng Austria Airlines. The two are expected to tie the knot December this year. But due to this issue, many are already speculating that it will be called off.

Pumikit ako ng mariin matapos mabasa ang article.

"Fuck!" I hissed.

I tried calling Liam a couple of times but he won't answer my calls. It made me more frustrated. What is this all about Liam?

Dad texted me, telling me to stay at home for the time being. Aniya'y pag-uusapan namin ang tungkol sa pumutok na balita pagkauwi niya. He also strictly advised me not to say anything regarding the issue, even to the Navalez.

Nadatnan kong galit na galit si Mommy nang makauwi. She kept on mentioning how her intuitions are right. Na hindi na dapat pinautang ni Dad sila Tito William at 'di na rin dapat tinuloy pa ang engagement.

"Sinasabi ko na nga ba! Dapat hindi na pinagkatiwalaan ni Francis ang mga Navalez na 'yon! Look what they've done!"

I took a quick bath and changed to a more comfortable clothes as I got home. Ngayon ay nakaupo na sa counter, trying to learn more about the issue through my tablet while hearing Mommy whining at the living room.