1

I was the daughter of John James Teller.
My mother was Gemma, now married to Clay Morrow.
My brother was Jax Teller.
I was the daughter of the Sons of Anarchy, California.
Jade Teller.

-Pilot-

"Jax?" I called out, storming into his bedroom, stopping in my tracks at the sight in front of me.

Him doing a girl from behind.
A girl I was very familiar with.
A girl Jax was also very familiar with.
His best mate Opie was even more familiar with her, being her husband and all.

"Get out!" He yelled & my eyes widened at them both.

"Jade please..." She started but I quickly slammed the door closed and stared at the wall in front of me.

What the hell was that?

I slowly walked into the bar & seen all the guys around the pool table.

"Jadey." Tig smiled, hugging me to his side as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

He was like a crazy uncle to us as kids, always treated me like a little princess.

"Hey Tiggy." I mumbled, rubbing my forehead.

I cannot believe Jax, what an idiot. Opie was his best friend & godfather to his son. I can't believe he'd do this to him.

"You okay?" Tig asked, furrowing his brows at me.

I looked back at the hallway & then back at him.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just tired & stressed with school, that's all."

He gave me a skeptical look, but thankfully dropped it.

I couldn't get the anger out of me. Opie would be so heartbroken & I couldn't let him be because of my idiot brother. He was the adopted sibling for Jax & I. Always looked after us when we started school & was Jax's right hand man through every stage of his life.

"I'm gonna go see mom." I said, leaving the guys & walking outside the bar to the garage.

I stepped outside and seen Ope getting off his bike & pulling his helmet off.

"Hey Ope." I smiled, him returning one back.

"Hey, what're you doing Jadey?" He asked, taking his gloves off and shoving them into his pocket.

"Just going to see mom."

"Your brother around?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair & I gulped.

"Uh, not sure. Why's that?"

"Gotta talk to him about something."

I nodded and looked back at the bar.

"The guys are all in there but I didn't see him."

"He's probably asleep in his room." Opie laughed, rolling his eyes and I smiled.

Not sleeping Opie, he was screwing your wife.
I couldn't tell him, I just couldn't.
I didn't want him to hate me because of Jax.
This was my brothers mistake to own.

"I'll go have a look."

Oh shit.
No.
Jade think of something.

"Hey Ope, I need your help with something." I quickly stuttered, trying to think of what the heck I was gonna say I needed.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to lift these boxes in the shed for me, they're too heavy for my little muscles."