6

I quickly got out of Lexi's car & held my shoes in my hand as I tip toed to the front door of the clubhouse.

Drunk Jade hasn't been caught yet breaking into the clubhouse & she has no plans on it happening anytime soon.

I quietly unlocked the door and walked inside to see a dark room.
It was so late, I thought some of the guys would still be awake for sure though.

I closed the door and walked to Jax's old room, going for a shower.

I stripped off & stood under the piercing hot water, watching it run down my body.

It felt so good to be under the water getting fresh after a big night of drinking & partying with my girls.

I got out of the shower & looked through Jax's clothes he'd left there.

I grabbed an oversized shirt & walked out of the room, into the kitchen.

Juice was sitting at the kitchen counter with his head in his hands and I walked over to him.

That is, until I seen the bruise formed on his neck & a gun in his hand.

Did he try to hang himself?
What was he doing with the gun?
I slowly walked back into the hallway and took a breath.

I should ring Jax.
But what if it was nothing?
Tig?
He'll have someone in his room with him.
Mom or Clay?
They'd know I just snuck back in.
Bobby?
No, he's too hard to wake up.

Only one other person I could think of who could help.

I took a breath and walked to his bedroom door.

I quietly opened it and seen him laying shirtless in bed, his mouth slightly ajar and his hair in a sexy bed hair kind of way.

Oh god, he was incredible.

I quietly walked over to the side of his bed and the nerves were getting to me.

Oh god, what if he tells me to get out?
Or thinks I'm some crazy pervert sneaking into his bedroom?
I really didn't think this through.
I'm sure I could talk to Tig.
It'd be less awkward sneaking into his room & waking him up at 3 in the morning.
That's what I'm gonna do.

I turned back and walked to the door when I heard his rugged, deep accent.

"Jade?"

I froze in my spot & slowly turned to face him.

This sexy ass Irish man was getting to me.

"You okay?"

I walked to his bed & sighed.

He sat up and looked me over.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Juice."

He ran his fingers through his hair and I sat on his bed in front of him.

"I just got home..."

"Now?" He asked, grinning down at me.

"That doesn't matter. He's sitting at the bar & has a gun in his hand."

He sighed & stood up out of bed and I looked at his shirtless body.

Jesus Christ.

"I'll go get him."

"Chibs?"

"Mm?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"He has a bruise on his neck too & I'm no genius, but it looks like a chain mark."

"A chain?"

"Around his neck. I think he tried to hang himself."

"Chibsy." He sighed, walking out of the room & into the kitchen.

I followed behind him and he sat beside Juice.
Juice looked at him & then at me, sighing.

"You good brother?" Chibs said, looking him over.

"Not really man."

Chibs looked at me & I walked out of the room, leaving them to sort it out.