34

- Four Months Later -

I walked into the garage & seen Chibs, Jax, Opie & Clay standing together, talking.

"Hi." I whispered, sliding my hand around Chibs' waist and he kissed my forehead, focusing on the conversation with the boys.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I whispered, as he focused on what Opie was talking about.

"Mm." He mumbled & I sighed.

"Chibs?"

"Hang on baby."

I looked at Jax & seen him look over at me. He gave me a confused look and I smiled.

"Chibs?"

"What Jade?" He sighed, looking down at me.

"The girls have something to show you."

He looked down at me & I nodded to behind him.

He turned to see Dakota walking out of the clubhouse with Bronte in her baby born pram & Chibs laughed.

"Hi my pretty girls." Chibs grinned & squinted his eyes at their shirts.

"What do their shirts say?"

Dakota ran to him & left Bronte in the little pram further back.

I laughed & walked over to hold Bronte as he lifted Dakota onto his hip.

"Big sister, that's so cute." He laughed and I walked over with Bronte.

"Bonty's too." Dakota mumbled & he grinned down at Bronte.

"Bront has the big sister shirt on too." He laughed & Dakota nodded.

"We're big sisters."

"You are, but Bronte is the little..."

"Mommy's baby is little sister."

Chibs looked over to me & I smiled.

"You ready for three girls?" I grinned and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"We're going again?" He laughed & the guys all hugged us.

Chibs pulled me towards him and I smiled, pressing my lips on his.

"Are we really doing this?"

"Mm, we're pregnant baby." I whispered on his lips and he smiled, turning the kiss more passionate.

I wrapped my free arm around his neck & he pulled me closer, sliding his tongue down my throat.

I moaned and pulled away from him as he put his hand on my belly.

"A little girl?"

"Surely is."

"You've known for a while?"

"Mm, I just wanted to know what it was before I told you. I had a feeling it was a girl."

He grinned and kissed me again & I smiled.

One more little lady to add to the family.