31

"Hello?" I said into my phone, as Tig grabbed Bronte from me.

"Hi, it's Kerry Johns, principal of Charming Kindergarten, is this Dakota's mum?"

"It is, is everything okay?" I asked & Tig looked at me from across the office.

"It is, we have just had a small problem at lunch time with Dakota & another little girl."

"What happened?" I sighed, handing him her dummy before she cried her lungs out.

"It seems they got in a little argument & Dakota punched the other girl."

I rubbed my forehead & seen Jax walk in the garage with Clay.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Is the other girl okay?" I asked, stepping out of the office & waving to them both.

"She's just got a little bruise, but we're going to need you to come speak with the other parents & pick Dakota up."

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes, I'm really sorry again."

"Thank you Jade."

I ended the call & groaned.

"What happened?" Clay asked and I packed my bag up.

"Your granddaughter punched another kid at school."

Clay smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't funny Clay."

"Come on, she's a kid, it was probably just a little smack."

"You need me to come up with you?" Jax asked and I sighed.

"No, I'll go with Chibs."

"He's on his way back now from Diosa."

I nodded and looked at Clay.

"Did you teach her to punch?"

"It would've been my boys." Jax laughed and I sighed.

"Come on Jadey, I'm pretty sure you did that too at her age." Clay grinned & I glared at him.

I heard the roar of Chibs' bike coming in & grabbed Bronte from Tig.

Chibs walked over to us & I sighed.

"Hey baby." He smiled and I rubbed my forehead.

"Hi. We've got to go up to Dakotas school for an interview."

"Why?"

"Your daughter punched a little girl in the face."

"Kota." He sighed and I seen mom walk out of the clubhouse with Tara and the boys.

We drove to the kindergarten with Bronte & walked into the principals office.

"Daddy!" Dakota cheered, running into his arms.

"Hi baby girl. You okay?"

"Is she okay? My daughter has a black eye in here." A man from inside the office said & I looked up at him.

"Something tells me this guy is gonna piss me off." Chibs mumbled & I followed him in.

"Hi Jade & you must be Dakota's dad?"

"Chibs." He nodded and we sat down across from her and the other girls parents.

"So obviously we've had a small argument occur & Dakota wasn't very happy about it."

"She punched my 3 year old daughter."

"We're really sorry about that..." I started but Chibs interrupted me.

"Let's find out why she punched her before we start apologising." He said & I sighed.

"What did you fight about Kota?" I asked her and she had a tear slip.

"Belle always kicks my backpack that mommy bought me & pulls my hair." She cried & Chibs held her back, letting her cry onto his chest.

"There you go, so no, we're not sorry you've got a black eye sweetie." Chibs said & I wiped Kota's tears away.

"That's what happens when you bully my daughter." Chibs looked at the girl & her parents, as the dad crossed his arms over his chest.

Chibs stood up holding Kota & I got up beside him with a sleeping Bronte on my chest.

"So now that that's resolved, you all have a good day."

"But..." The other father stood up and I grabbed Chibs' hand to remind him the kids were here.

"Your daughter ever lays one finger on my kid, you'll both have more than a black eye, got me?" He growled to the other dad quietly & he sat down.

Chibs pulled me out of the office & Kota kissed his cheek.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you more baby, you tell me if that girl is ever mean to you again."

"I will daddy."

"That was kinda hot." I mumbled and he grinned, looking down at me.

"Gotta look after my pretty girls." He winked and squeezed Bronte's chunky leg.