2

"Do I take a bike too?" I asked mom & Jax grinned.

"Like you could handle it Jade." He smirked, making my blood boil.

Gotta love older brothers.

"God you're annoying." I groaned, storming past him and getting into her car.

"Guess she's taking my spot in the car then." Clay sighed, kissing mom & she got in the car with me.

"Ready honey?"

"Surely am." I smiled and seen Clay, Jax & all the guys on the bikes behind us.

"Mom?"

"Mm?" She asked, pulling out of the garage.

"What is too big of an age gap in a relationship do you think?" I sighed, watching the traffic driving past us.

"What do you mean?"

"Like how many years difference to you would you date before it looks weird?"

"No one younger than me."

"Why?"

"I feel like this isn't about me. Is it about you & a certain Irishman?"

"No."

"Mm sure. I don't wanna sound harsh, but I don't think he looks at you like that hey sweetie."

"I know, I just get so many feelings when he's around. Jax & Clay would kill me, but I can't stop thinking about Chibs. He's so freaking hot."

"Well then why don't you have a crack at him?"

"I couldn't."  I laughed, looking at her. "Do you think I could?"

"Why not?"

"Because he could reject me & I'd die of embarrassment. Also you're my mom, you're not supposed to encourage me to talk to any guys, especially not ones double my age."

"Oh come on Jade." Gemma laughed and I sighed.

"His daughter is my age." I laughed, remembering how we went to school here together before they moved her to Belfast with her mom.

"How is Kerrianne?" Gemma asked, checking the boys were still behind us.

"Good I think. Haven't seen her in a few years though."

"She was always a beautiful girl. It's a shame her mother is such a bitch."

I smiled and she laughed.
"How funny, you wanna be her stepmom."

"Yuck no." I cringed, imagine my friend having to call me that?!

I could never.

"Chibs is pretty gorgeous though, I won't deny it." Mom smirked, checking the guys again.

"He is isn't he? And his protective, mature nature is so sexy."

Gemma grinned, nodding & I sighed.

"Let's not talk about him anymore."

"Yeah, I can feel your boner from here."

"Mom!" I scoffed & she laughed.

"I'm kidding Jade, relax."

After driving for a little longer, we finally arrived at the cabin & I got out of the car, grabbing my bags.