42 uf

"Hi honey." I smiled at Kota, grabbing her hand and leaving the school.

"How was your day?"

"Good mommy. I did all my work & then I was allowed to go on the playground with my friends." She said in her quiet little voice and I smiled.

"Oh good girl baby, did you eat all your yummy lunch that I packed for you?"

"I did, but I didn't really like those blue things."

"The blueberries honey?"

"Yeah, the bluebirds mommy, I don't like them."

I laughed & we pulled in to the garage.

"I'll remember not to put the bluebirds in your lunch next time baby."

"Thank you momma."

"Look, there's daddy."

"Mm there he is." I grinned, seeing him on the phone in the garage.

God he was so hot.

I parked & got Dakota out to walk to him, then held Bronte on my hip & followed her in.

"Daddy!"

"Hi baby girl." He grinned, ending the call & picking her up.

"Hey, can you girls go with uncle Jax for a little bit? Daddy needs to talk to mommy."

I gave him a confused look & Jax grabbed Bronte off me.

"What..."

"I told you he'd find out, good luck." He whispered to me.

"Shit." I mumbled, watching him walk away with the girls in his arms.

"30 grand Jade. 30 thousand fucking dollars?" Chibs groaned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know you didn't want to baby, but we need it. I'm going to pay him back."

"We don't borrow money Jade, ever. I told you not to & you went behind my back with Clay & did it anyways."

"We need the money baby. I'm really sorry that I did it without telling you, but you need to understand that I'm doing this so our family can expand & we don't have to worry about this later on."

"You never listen to me, ever. You're always doing what you want & then apologise for it later. How exactly do you plan on paying Clay back?"

"Over time I will."

"Oh great, so we have that debt hanging over our heads now because you want a bigger house."

"I want a good life for our babies."

"They have a good life Jade. Not everything is about materialistic shit, having parents who love eachother is what it's all about. And you're not giving that to them by constantly arguing with & going against me."

I sighed & seen Jax looking over with Bobby & Clay.

"Chibs..."

"Fuck off Jade." He groaned, walking back up to the guys.

I sighed & the sheriff's car pulled into the garage.

I watched a leggy blonde step out & instantly felt angry.

She walked straight to the guys & smirked at Chibs, making me even angrier.

I crossed my arms over my chest & watched them talk, he was awfully smirky.

Jax looked over at me with a grin & I glared at him.

Opie walked over to me with Bronte & put his arm over my shoulder.

"It's okay Jadey."

"I'm fine."

He smiled down at me & I sighed.

"She could be uglier Ope."

"She's not as good looking as you."

I laughed and he grinned.

"Oh Opie, maybe I should've done more than just one night with you all those years ago."

He laughed and I sighed.

"You love Chibsy."

"Mm, he's just very distracted at the moment."

"He loves you."

I shrugged & he kissed my forehead.

"And you've created three pretty little girls together, you're doing well."

"Does he see that sheriff in private too?"

"Sometimes. But strictly business Jade."

"Mm I'm sure." I mumbled, glaring at Chibs as he spoke to her.

I grabbed my phone out & smirked down at it as I rang an old number.

"Hey Colby, how would you feel about dinner tonight? To catch up. Oh perfect, I'll see you in an hour."

I ended the call & Opie grinned.

"Who was that?"

"An old friend." I mumbled, walking with the girls back inside the clubhouse.