32

I had Bronte on my hip and locked my car up, then walked inside the clubhouse.

"Hey, yeah no, we're definitely still keen, can I actually call you back in a minute?
Okay, thank you very much for that.
Bye."

I put my bag down & walked outside with Bronte when a car drove past me.

A guy got out of the car & I stood in my tracks.

"Hi." He grinned & I smiled.

Tim from the grocery store.

"Hey."

"How ya been?" He grinned, looking me up and down, leaning against his car.

"Good, yourself?"

"Pretty good thanks. Hi cutie, good to see you again too." He smiled and tickled Bronte's stomach.

"She's in a mood today." I laughed and he grinned.

"Not as smiley as mom always is huh?"

I laughed and he smirked at me.

"You look great." He blurted out and I blushed.

"Oh thanks, I'm kind of a beauty blogger so I've gotta put the effort in I guess." I smiled and he looked me up & down.

"You're in the right job then."

I smiled and leant against his car.

"Something wrong with your car?"

"Just getting a service done, heard these guys were the best."

"They are."

"Your car in here too?"

"This is actually my family's business."

"Oh, your husbands?"

"My dad & stepdad's, but my brother Jax helps our stepdad Clay to run it now since my dad died."

"Oh cool, well that's good to know then, I'll definitely be coming back."

"Good to hear." I smiled and he grinned, crossing his arms over his chest and I looked at the bulging muscles under his shirt.

Jesus Christ, he was gorgeous.

He ran his fingers through his hair & Bronte started to cry.

I bounced her on my hip and he smiled.

"May I?" He asked & I looked up at him.

"Sure."

He grabbed her & I watched as she laid her head on his chest, instantly going silent.

"You've got the magic touch." I grinned and he smirked down at me.

"She's a little sweetheart with those gorgeous eyes, couldn't let her cry with a face like that." He smiled and I rubbed her back.

"I think she might be starting to teeth now." I sighed and he rubbed her hair back.

"That sucks, if you ever need a hand don't hesitate to give me a call."

"I don't have your..."

"Fine, I'll give you my number." He grinned and I laughed as he handed me the piece of paper.

"I just need to clarify that I have a partner."

"This is just as friends Jade, it's okay."

I nodded and he smiled, as I took the paper.