58

"Get to the clubhouse now." Clay said through the phone & ended the call before I could ask anything else.

I sped to the garage & ran out to see the guys leaning against their bikes.

"Are the girls okay?" I said confused, seeing the boys all upset.

"Baby, they're fine. They're okay." Chibs mumbled to me & I sighed.

"What's going on? Clay told me to come straight over."

A cop van pulled in to the garage & I looked at Chibs.

"Who?"

He sighed and the tears clouded my vision.

"No baby, please god no." I cried & he held my head against his chest.

"Sh, I'll be fine."

"No." I cried, holding him for dear life.

He can't be going to jail.
My girls can't have a life without him.

"Chibs please..." I cried and he made me look up at him.

"Look after our girls baby."

"No..." I cried, lips trembling.

"I'm out in a year. I love you & the kids more than anything. Keep them safe Jadey." He whispered & I closed my eyes.

Please be a bad dream.

He pressed his lips on mine and I cried into the kiss. He held my cheeks & I put my head against his.

"Don't cry baby, you've gotta be strong for the kids & Tara. I'm so sorry baby. I'm so fucking sorry." He cried & I sobbed on his shirt, clutching his cut.

"I can't do it without you Chibs."

"You can so baby, you are the best mom in the world. My best decision in life was having babies with you. Thank you for giving us a family, you & our girls are my absolute world."

He wiped the tears from my eyes & they handcuffed him.

"I love you so much." I cried & he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I love you more Jade. Tell my babies how much I love them." He whispered, pressing his lips on mine one last time.

They walked him to the patrol car & they were handcuffing Jax too.

"No, no. Jax please don't."

"I'm sorry Jadey. Look after Tara & the boys." He sighed, kissing my forehead too & I cried.

Opie & Tig were handcuffed too.

I cried & watched them all get loaded into the wagon.

Clay walked over to me & I cried onto him.

"It's okay Jadey. They've got protection on the inside."

I sobbed on him & seen Tara clutched over, sobbing on mom & Bobby.

I took a deep breath & looked up at the sky.

Please let them be safe & unharmed in there. Let it be a quick sentence & let them all come home to their families.

I looked back down & watched the wagon drive off.

He was gone, my girls didn't have their daddy here & I didn't have my husband.