48

"Halloween party ready!" I yelled out as Tara laughed.

"I can't wear this Jade."

"Babe, you are going to kill my brother in that."

"He's going to kill someone if they look at me for too long."

I grinned and looked in the mirror at us.

We were dressed as angels, with big white wings, white mini skirts, a white bikini top & white wedges with glitter in our hair & on our eyes.

We looked hot as fuck.

"You ready to get some pics?"

"If you are."

"Tara, get some confidence in you tonight. You look hot as fuck, enough to make any woman there lesbian. Now get a flirty smile on your face, move your hips & strut your stuff, it's party time." I laughed and she nodded, smirking.

We walked out of the bedroom & the guys were all in their usual outfits & cuts.

Jax was the first to look over & he froze, staring at Tara.

"Tara?" He asked, not taking his eyes off her.

Chibs & the other guys looked over & I grinned.

"Fuck me." I heard Chibs mumble & I winked at him.

"You like?"

Opie walked in & dropped his beer, making me laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I grinned & Chibs ran his fingers through his hair, taking another sip of his beer but not taking his eyes off me.

Jax walked up to Tara & looked her over.

"I don't know if we'll make it to the party." He grinned and Tara smirked up at him.

"Wouldn't worry me."

"Okay, let's go shake our booty's to Cardi B." I yelled out, dragging Tara outside to the car.

"Cardi what?" Chibs laughed & I rolled my eyes, smiling.

He's so old sometimes.

"Don't worry baby." I laughed.

We got into the cars & headed to the party.

Once we arrived, everyone was dressed up.

Devils, firefighters, superhero's, sexy nurses were everywhere.

This was going to be such a fun night.

We got out of the car & some guys cheered out as we walked in.

I laughed & Chibs put his arm around my waist.

"I'll kill someone tonight." He whispered in my ear & I grinned, putting my arms around his neck.

"I just wanna dance with my sexy man & then fuck his brains out later."

"God you know how to get me." He grinned, grasping my ass & I smiled up at his lips.

"Daddy's little angel tonight." I whispered & he groaned, pressing his lips on mine.

I tangled my hands in his hair & he deepened the kiss with his tongue.

"I cannot wait to take you home." He groaned, as I pulled away from him.

I pulled him inside & seen the guys with a few others.

We stood beside Ope & Jax, talking to a few guys from our other charters.

Chibs wrapped his arm around my waist & I grinned.

Work from home came on & I grinned at Tara.

"You're coming for a dance." I winked at her and she grinned, following me to the dance floor.

I seen Jax & Chibs watch us & I turned my back to them.

The dance floor was filled with girls twerking on their guys, or on other chicks.

We started swaying our hips to the beat & I grabbed us two shots each.

We downed them both & I grinned, spinning Tara around.

She twerked on me & my eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out & seen Jax staring at his wife.

She never does this, I didn't even think she knew how to dance.
I love this new Tara.

I put my hands up as she twerked & a few of the other girls cheered her on.

She stood back up & pointed to Jax to come up.

I laughed as my brother handed his beer to Chibs, grinning as he walked to his wife.

He grabbed her by the hips and bent her over to twerk on him.

I cheered as she kept going & the other girls pulled me over to dance with them.

We were shaking our hips to the music & some guys walked over to us.

I started walking away when one grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him.

"Baby, where you going?"

I rolled my eyes & pulled my arm away from him.

His eyes went behind me & I grinned.

"That'd be my man standing behind me, isn't it?" I laughed and Chibs punched him straight across the face.

The guy fell to the ground & Chibs wrapped his arm around me, leading me back to the guys.

"That was so fucking sexy baby." I grinned and he smirked at me.

"Not as sexy as you in this outfit."

"I love you." I whispered, kissing his neck & rubbing his chest.

"I love you baby." He groaned, holding my waist.

"Dance with me." I whispered, dragging him to the dance floor.

He let me drag him up & I danced on him.

"You better watch yourself, I'll put a baby in you right here right now."

"Don't make me jump on your cock right now baby, at least wait til we don't have a crowd." I whispered against his lips.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

My arms went around his neck & I grinned, pressing my lips on his.
His arms went around my waist & I pulled him down to me.
One of his hands slid down to my ass & he cupped it, making me grin.
My lips went to his neck & I sucked on several spots, leaving hickey marks.