15

I walked out to the garage & sighed.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Hey." I mumbled & he tensed up immediately, not looking at me.

"There's no hot water in the shower, would you mind fixing it for me? I've gotta get to school soon & no one else is here."

He looked up & seen me with the bath towel wrapped around me. I gave him a slight smile & he grabbed some tools, then headed for the clubhouse.

I sighed & followed him in, walking into the bathroom.

"Chibs?" He didn't answer or look at me & I bit my lip, how do I get him to have a conversation when he won't even look at me?

"Thanks for doing this." I mumbled & he nodded.

Progress maybe?

"It was really cold, the water I mean." I laughed and he did nothing again.

"Chibs?" I sighed, leaning against the basin.

Still nothing.

"I was mad because you said we were just sex & nothing more. It just hurt hearing you had no feelings for me when I've had them for you for so long, but I don't want you to hate me because of it. I really don't want that Chibs."

He groaned & stood up, grabbing the tools.

"Chibs?" I sighed & he left the bathroom.

"Can you talk to me like an adult? I did nothing wrong for you to ignore me like this." I called after him and got nothing back.

"Chibs?"

He turned to face me & I sighed.

"Thank you." I mumbled & he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" I sighed & he glared at me.

"I heard it."

"Okay, good. I really really am sorry."

"That's why you got black out drunk with Opie last night & was hanging off him like some whore in front of me?"

"What?"

"You think I'm an idiot? I seen you trying to get with him."

"You had a whore hanging off you in front of me & he's like a brother Chibs, you know that."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Fuck off Jade." He grinned & I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'll leave you alone then." I said, giving up & heading back into the shower.

I took my towel off & let the hot water run down my body.

For some reason, a shower always calmed me down. I felt better already.

I rubbed my skin in body butter & let my hair run under the water & I heard the door being slammed open.

"You think you're the only one who had feelings? Imagine getting them for a girl half your age, who is also your best mates sister & daughter of the club president! I can't get involved, because I end up in the shit not you Jade."

I stayed silent & he looked down my body.

"You're driving me crazy." He yelled, slamming his hand on the tiles beside me.

I looked down at his chest and he glared at me.

"And I still fucking want you, after all the shit you've done, I still want you Jade!"