Kabanata 13

"If I kiss you, that's because I want you in my life,  but if you'll kiss me, I'll be yours and there'll be no holding back"

___________

What is the probability that you'll like the person you hated so much before? Is there a formula to help you solve and get the answer why all of the sudden that one exact person became so special in your life?

How would you admit that you like him now when just a few years and months ago you are hating him so much?

"Juice, soda or beer?", I was awaken from my deep thoughts when I heard Frankie's voice nearing me. He's now holding a tray containing what he mentioned and some chips on a plate.

"Ang aga ng beer ha! Soda na lang", I smiled as I sat properly on the poolside, feet are dipping on the water. He put the tray on my side before he dived to the pool, water splashed all over including me.

"Ugh! Annoying. Nabasa tuloy ako!", he just laughed at me. 

I just watched him enjoying the water until he stopped swimming and swam to me. He even tried to pull my feet to tease me.

"So what made you come here?", his arms were now holding on the poolside while he's try to drink his beer.

I pouted.

"C'mon, I know you wouldn't pay me a visit unless there's something bothering you"

Well, he's right though. Frankie has been my sort of guy bestfriend since elementary. He's so closed to me that he could feel when something is bothering me, most of the time.

"You made it sound like I'm a bad bestfriend, Frankie", I snorted which he only laughed at.

"I'm sorry", he tried to stop laughing before he spoke again," I just feel like there's something you want to tell me. May problema ba?"

I licked my lips, buying some time, "Well,... it's not exactly a problem..."

"Nag-away kayo ulit ni Fel? Wait... nag-away ba kayo?", his forehead creased. Akala niya talaga nag-away kami ni Felineth? Nagkatmpuhan oo, pero hindi nag-away.

"No, we're fine", I shrugged, "We already talked last time. She visited me in the house"

He nodded after gulping on his beer, "So what's that thing that made the 'Best in Math' come here in my house?", he's still teasing me with that award!

"Can you please stop teasing me about that? Sorry na, okay? Para sa'yo talaga yung award na yun eh. Kasalanan mo rin naman kasi. Kung hindi ka madaldal at magulo nung high school baka sa'yo binigay ni Miss yung award", I snapped at him.

"Whatever! Hindi naman nabawasan yung galing ko sa Math dahil sa ingay ko", he waved his hand, dismissing the topic, "Wag mo ngang ilihis yung pinag-uusapan. Direct to the point na tayo, Czai. Ano yang iniisip mo at bakit nandito ka bigla at inabala ako sa dapat paglalaro ko ng basketball ngayon?"

I inhaled and my inner lower lip before I asked, "How will you know that you like someone?"

That made him stare at me. I looked away from him when his face looked like teasing in an instant. Tama bang pumunta ako dito?

He whistled and nodded afterwards.

"So someone has a love problem...", he nods slowly and smirked at me.