Kabanata 19

Author's Request: Please leave some comments :)

Thank you!

PS: a reader suggested if okay lang bang tawagin kayong readers as NEOPHYTERS... okay lang po ba?
Yes or No lang po. 😁

______________

I moaned softly when Edzel nibbled my lower lip as he tried to pull me closer to him on our seat here in the casita's balcony.

We spent the second day of our 1st anniversary celebration going to all the beautiful tourist spots of Baler. We went to a hanging bridge, amazing coves, clean beaches and many more breathtaking places. We even did another cliff jumping and I already wrote it to one of our favorite activities.

And tonight, I think we have another favorite thing to do together...

"Edzel..."

I could taste the mixture of mint and beer on him when his tongue explored inside my mouth. I clung both my arms on his neck, pulling him closer because I couldn't be contented of our closeness. I want more.

"Fuck!", he whispered when I moved closer and straddle on his waist. His arms enveloped my waist to prevent me from falling.

"I love you", I whispered between our kisses.

I felt him smiled and from a hard kiss, it became soft, slow and passionate. It's makes me sleepy.

"I love you more", he responded while giving me two pecks on my lips before his soft kisses traveled to my jaw to the top of my ear. "I'm so in love with you", he whispered before his lips started to travel downwards.

I slanted my neck to give him more access. I could feel his warm breath touching my neck and my chest. I bit my lower lip hard as my head automatically fell backwards when his kisses reached the upper part of my chest, which I think is now his favorite spot.

"Oh... Oh god, Edzel", I pulled his hair when I felt a new sensation traveling from my neck to my inner thigh.

He showered more kisses on my chest part, nibbling and sucking on my skin. His one hand was holding my waist tightly while the other one is now massaging my chest above my white camisole. I wanna cry because I'm feeling a lot of new sensations within me and I couldn't even name them all. I just feel that I want more and I don't even know what's that more!

I felt him kissing and sucking the upper part of my boob, almost touching my nipple and I think I'm going to be crazy if he'll continue doing it. So I pulled his hair harder this time making him look up with those drunk eyes and parted lips. I attack his lips with more kisses and tried to push my body to touch his until I felt something hard poking my belly.

I was a bit distracted but we continued kissing until I felt it again as it became harder this time. I stopped kissing him and tried to look to see what's in between us when I realize that it was his....

"Fuck!", he cursed softly as he looked away from me. I opened my mouth, couldn't believe that he is this hard now.

"Oh my good", I whispered in mixture of shock and amazement. His face was so red because of too alcohol and too much blushing.

"Shit!", he cursed again and held my arms now, pushing me a little.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling. He looked so cute and hot at the same time being like this. What I'd give to see this version of him again!