Kabanata 18

Can I have a little request? 

Please leave some comments on the story. 

I just want some feedbacks. I'd accept all comments whether it's positive or negative. Just to help me see my weak and strong points. 

Thank you :)
_____

I took a deep breath after making sure that I didn't miss an item in my test paper. I fixed my things and got my bag before I stride to where our professor is sitting.

"Good luck, Miss Gutierrez. You've been a great student in my class", Sir Carandang smiled.

I smiled at him and bowed a little, "Thank you, Sir"

After that, I walked out of the room leaving some of my classmates still answering our final exam. This is our last subject and I'll just pray that I did better on my exams. I need to pass them all to make sure that I'll still hold my scholarship.

The past months had been so tough for me and my classmates but with the help and support from all of us, we managed to survived and complied to our requirements. I'm just hoping that all of us will get good grades especially from the deadly duo.

I looked around to find where Sam and Gerlie are because they finished the exam earlier than me but instead of them, I saw Edzel waiting for me at the end of the hallway, just beside the stairs.

He smiled as soon as our eyes met.

My man has been a great support for me, actually, he's my biggest supporter since day 1. He's been there to remind me to relax whenever I was stressed out. He's always there to help me focus and to lessen the pressure I was feeling inside. He never left my side, instead, he scooted near me and always lifted me up whenever I felt down.

He'll always be my equilibrium, my balance.

He spread his arms gesturing me for a hug when I was walking near him and that made me walk faster. He enveloped me in his warmest and softest hug ever as soon as I was in front of him. I smelled his scent which made me closed my eyes.

I just want to stay in his arms forever. It feels like home. He's my home.

"I'm proud of you", he whispered on my ear.

He always makes my heart soft and full at the same time. He never failed to cheer me up and he never even once made me feel that I'm a failure.

"I'm proud of you too, Baby", I whispered enough for him to hear. I heard him smiled when he kissed the top of my ear but he didn't say anything at all, instead, he tightened his hug more.

"Sana all may naghihintay after exam at may kayakap", I heard one of my classmates teased us when she was about to go down the stairs. I loosened our hug and laughed when I looked at her.

"You'll have yours soon, Hanna. Enjoy your vacation!", I smiled at her.

"Sana nga! Enjoy yours too, Czai", we waved at each other before she continued walking down the stairs.

"Tapos ka na sa exam?", Edzel and I were holding hands while making our way to the carpark, "may last subject pa kayo di ba, Advance Engineering Math, right?", I tried to glance at him.

Ang sabi niya kagabi sumama na lang daw muna ako kena Sam after ng exam ko dahil mauuna kaming matapos sa kanila. If I'm not mistaken, dapat kakasimula lang ng last subject nila ngayon, ah.

"Hmmm..." 

"Edzel, don't tell me you skipped your last subject para sunduin ako?", that made us stop.