Kabanata 22

Thank you xxTOMOYOxx for the likes and flood comments! Very much appreciated. :)

Enjoy reading.

____________________

Four days after what happened to me and Edzel, I got my period for the month. I don't know if I was just lucky or maybe it's still not our time to have our first baby. 

I am still not sure if I'm ready to get pregnant especially that I still have lots of things to do. I need to review for our board exam, I'll apply for my first job and many more plans. And since I know that there's a big chance that we might do it again especially that we are now legal and living under one roof, I consulted my OB and asked recommendations of what pills I could take. 

"Edzel, let's get up", but instead of opening his eyes, he wrapped his arms on me more and tightened his hug. 

"Mamaya na", he whispered while showering small kisses on my neck. 

I glanced at the alarm clock on the table on his side and saw that it's almost 9 in the morning. We have lots of things to do today since two days from now our review for the boards will start and Shirina will also pay a visit today in our condo because she'll be staying here in Manila for the preparation of her board exams as well. 

She told me on the phone last night that her mother also bought a condo unit here in the same building with Edzel. It was a gift for her graduation. 

"Mamaya nandyan na sina Shirina. Mamimili pa tayo ng groceries", I tried to push him a little that made him frown, "Baby, dali na". 

I smiled when he sighed in defeat and nodded afterwards. He let me go and got up on the bed. He's only wearing his boxers while I'm only wearing his while shirt and only panties on. We had a rough night last night and I could still feel sore all over even though we already did that a lot of times. 

"Let's shower together", he whispered on my ear. Wala na akong nagawa nang buhatin niya ako at dalhin sa loob ng banyo. We made love in all corners of the shower room and I don't know if I could still walk after our third on the sink after brushing our teeth. 

"Ugh! Edzel!", I yelled his name when I saw that he left a lot of marks on my chest again. Is that even a good thing that he didn't put on my neck? This guy!

"Why", he yelled back from the kitchen. He's currently making our breakfast while I'm preparing for my clothes. 

I wore a simple white shirt to hide the marks on my chest and maong shorts paired with white sneakers since we're just going to the grocery. 

"When will you stop leaving marks on me? Nahihirapan akong pumili ng isusuot!", I slap his arm a little before I took a sit beside him on our dining table. There were bacons, sunny side up eggs, toasted bread and hot chocolate for me and coffee for him. 

"What do you like?", he pointed the foods and I just said bacon and eggs, "I'm sorry for the marks. Nawawala na sa isip ko pag nandun na tayo. You just felt and taste so good everytime. Just remind me next time", he said while putting the foods on my plate.