Chapter 41: Klaus

Elijah's eyes open and Ryan runs over to him, he looks at her in shock.

"Elijah..." Ryan breathes in relief.

"Katerina!" Elijah gasps.

"Elijah!" Ryan grabs his face. "It's me, it's Ryan!"

"Oh, my god," Elijah murmurs weakly.

His eyes close and suddenly his body spasms. Ryan gasps and she jumps back as Elijah gets up - gasping for air.

"I can't - can't breath!" Elijah gasps. "What's happening to me?" He slaps into the wall beside the doorway. "I can't... I can't be in this house."

"Shit!" Ryan gasps. "You're not invited in, Lijah!"

"Then get me out of here," he wheezes and he slams into yet another wall and them swoosh! He's gone.

Ryan and Elena glance at each other and run after him. They find elijah crouching down outside. He gets up and he sees them, not knowing which is which, and he flashes to the threshold but he's stopped by the invisible barrier put there until he is invited inside.

"What happened?" Elijah asks.

"Shh!" Ryan hisses and she points up stairs and to her ears. "We'll tell you, okay? But not here. Can I trust you?"

Elijah glares, he isn't sure if it's Elena or the innocent Ryan. "Can I trust you?" He whispers.

The dagger slides out from Elena's sleeve and she hands it over. Elijah glances at it before he takes it and he glances between the twins.

"We better go before they come," Ryan whispers. "Wait here."

Ryan runs upstairs to change and goes to the basement. She grabs a blood bag from the freezer and she heads upstairs.

"Are we ready?" Ryan asks.

Elijah smiles. "Yes."

Ryan hands him the blood bag and follows him and Elena to Elena's car.
<<<!>>>

"Elena?" Stefan looks around, noticing she's gone, and he runs downstairs, he sees Andie. "You're back?"

"Yeah... Damon and Ryan broke up last night," Andie replies. "Sadly. I liked them together.

"Me too, but he hurt her," Stefan says. "Have tou seem Elena?"

"No," Andie replies, she's holding a cup of coffee. "Ryan either. I was hoping to see her, I like her."

"She likes you, too," Stefan replies.

"Hi, sweetie," Damon coos as he walks in. "Oh, my coffee." He kisses her.

"Good morning."

"Mm, good morning," Damon coos.

"Hey. Where'd Elena and Ryan?" Stefan asks.

"I don't know," Damon replies. "They're your girlfriends. Mine's right here."

"You just broke up," Stefan scoffs.