Chapter 21: Isobel

<><><><><>

Ryan wakes up alone and in the pajamas she worse lazsr night, her entire body - head and all - is under Damon's blanket

Ryan wakes up alone and in the pajamas she worse lazsr night, her entire body - head and all - is under Damon's blanket. She throws the blanket off and sees Damon leaning against the fireplace, on the phone.

Ryan goes to his bathroom and she closes the door before starting the shower water. She strips out of her jammies and she climbs under the steaming water. She sighs in pleasure at the hot water hitting her and she uses the strawberry shampoo and conditioner that she in this bathroom for her.

Ryan leaves the bathroom when she's done in a towel, and finds Damon not in there anymore. She shrugs and drops the town. She dresses in some black skinny jeans, a floral off the shoulder blouse with thin strips over Ryan's bra strap, a Batman bra and panty set, some super cute heels, and a white leather jacket. Ryan goes to her room and she straightens her hair today.

"Is your dad not wanting you help build the float?" Damon asks.

"That's where I'm headed," Ryan replies. "Thanks for last night, Damon."

"Anytime you need me, Ryan, I'm there," Damon says.

Ryan hugs him and she leaves.
<><><><><>

Ryan is pacing in Alaric's classroom while he waits for Stefan and Elena. Isobel is in Mystic Falls and Ryan is fuming, to say the least. She can't stand the neglectful woman for what she did to her and for what she did to Ric... and she has the nerve to show up?

Alaric soon enters his classroom with Stefan and Elena, Stefan immediately compliments Ryan's straight hair but he frowns when he sees her rage.

"What happened?" Stefan asks.
<><><><><>

Damon shows up after Stefan called him.

"Damon, thanks for coming," Ric says.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my... nevermind," Damon says and he looks around. "Why's Ryan so pissed? She was fine earlier."

"I saw Isobel last night," Alaric says.

"Isobel's here?" Damon asks. "In town?"

Damon walks over to Ryan and she looks at him, her eyes are full of tears.

"Hey, what did I say last night?" Damon asks. "No tears unless it's the two of us. Dry your eyes."