Six

"Four times a week my ass." Skye smirks as she swings the front door open, letting Calum into her small apartment.

"Ya... I really tired, but this week we were actually in studio until late all week. Plus, filming the new music video." He chuckles, "But I am here tonight and I brought this." He lifts a bottle of Skye's favorite white wine.

"You are forgiven." She laughs, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him a couple times.

"I missed you too, Skye. I was trying to make it work this week and everything got in my way."

"The downside to being your secret girlfriend, I couldn't just show up somewhere to surprise you." She nods.

"I'm here now, and I know how much you like to relax and cuddle up watching a movie. So why don't we do that? I want to spend as much time as I can get away with with you tonight, baby."

"I like that plan." She nods.

"So now we just have to decide what we are going to watch." He smirks at her, making her laugh.

"We were never good at that part of movie nights. We usually just watched Moana with Nika until she fell asleep and then argued for twenty minutes about a movie and end up watching Friends."

"Until you fell asleep on me." He adds with a nod of his head.

"So, any movie suggestions?" She laughs, finding the remote.

"Oh no, you pick. I don't want to argue, I just want to cuddle with you. I don't care what's on the screen." He chuckles, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her down on his lap as he falls against the couch, kissing across her shoulder.

"So when I pick something you'll whine about it? No. Help me pick a movie, Cal." She laughs.

"So I see this has not changed." He chuckles, pulling the remote from her hand and searching quickly until he finds what he wants, playing the first episode of Friends.

"Oh, so you're just skipping the fight bit." She laughs.

"I'd rather spend my energy cuddling you. So ya." He smirks, tipping them both sideways to lay along the couch, one arm secured around her waist the other tucked below his head, his elbow working as a pillow for her.

"I don't mind this at all." She sighs, relaxing backwards into his chest, tangling her legs with his.

"Neither do I." He hums, kissing her shoulder softly again and again.

"You know, I always wanted a relationship like Monica and Chandlers." She hums after a minute.

"Oh ya? Then why didn't you suddenly fall in love with Derek when you were sad after we broke up. I could have been your Richard." Calum muses.

"Eww. Derek is just my friend. Besides, he is married now." Skye laughs, "I always wanted to be Monica and Chandler though... I thought that was what a real healthy relationship looked like. But I think we are more like Ross and Rachel. And I hate that I think that, because I always saw them as a toxic couple."

"We aren't Ross and Rachel, baby. We are Phoebe and Mike. And they are definitely the best couple in the show." He chuckles softly in her ear.

"Phoebe and Mike?" She shifts to lay on her back, looking up at him with a soft smile. "I think I can accept that answer."

"Definitely, you are my Consuela Banana Hammock and I'll be your Crap Bag."

Skye can't help the snort that falls as she laughs. "Please, never say that again."

"I love your laugh, baby." He chuckles, "I'll say all sorts of stupid shit to get you to laugh like that. It makes me so happy when I hear it."

"I'm sure you'll say plenty of stupid things, you always seem to manage that. On purpose or not is another question though." She giggles.

"You better watch that bratty little mouth of yours or I'll have to teach you a lesson." He threatens.

"Oh?" She challenges, seeing a dark glint in his eye suddenly. "What kind of lesson?"

"I think you know." His voice has gone slightly gruff as she bats her eyelashes up at him.

"But do I?" She pushes further.

"If you keep this attitude up you will for sure." He chuckles, sliding a warm hand over the fabric covering her hip until he settles it against the bare skin of her upper thigh.

"Guess I better be nice then." She shrugs, rolling back to face the TV. Calum is shocked for half a second before he sees the subtle smirk playing at Skye's lips. She knew exactly what she was doing when she quite suddenly denied him his advances.

"Bratty bratty girl." He chuckles lowly, cuddling in closer around her, kissing the back of her neck heavily. He can feel her whole body tense in response as he breathes over the nape of her neck, kissing sloppily across her shoulder.

"Gotta teach you to respect me, baby girl." He smirks into her skin, wrapping his lower arm around her torso tightly. His second hand sliding back across her body to the lower edge of her little cotton shorts. He can hear her breath catch in her throat as his fingers tease the edge of the fabric. Smirking as her legs erupt in a covering of goose bumps.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a nervous chuckle.

"Teaching you a lesson, baby." He hums against her ear, sipping his hand below the shorts to pet across her silky panties.

"Fuck." She hisses at the tantalizingly light contact.

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't." He chuckles, "I haven't decided yet."

"You wouldn't dare tease me like this without it leading to something." She gasps as his fingers tease at the edge of her underwear.

"You don't have any idea what I would do to you, Skye." He grumbles, nipping at her ear as he pulls her underwear aside, flicking his finger over her clit suddenly and quickly.

"Shit." She gasps, reactively trying to grab his wrist.

"Oh no, baby, I get to have fun tonight." He chuckles, easily catching her wrists and holding both with his other hand. The whimper that falls from her lips at his words immediately adds to the pressure he is feeling build within his pelvis. His fingers sliding over her cleft slowly, teasing at her clit again until she is shivering in his arms.

"Fuck please, Calum." She moans, "It feels so good."

"How am I supposed to teach you a lesson if I give you what you want, baby? That will just feed your bratty little attitude." He chuckles, sliding his hand from her sex, leaving her aching for more.

"You wouldn't." She shifts around in his arms to face him.

"Huh. Really? 'Cause it looks like I just did." He chuckles, pecking her lips softly.

"Oh this is so not over." She laughs, sliding her hand slowly up his side below his shirt. Leaning in to kiss him long and slow.

———————————
So uh, more smut next chapter?

Love me until you hate me cuz every high has an equal low!

Vote and comment!!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)