Twenty-Seven

ThegirlSkye

Liked by CalumHood, LizaLou, and 3,483 others

ThatgirlSkye: arm candy 🍭🍬

CalumHood: damn 🤤

Danalana: you're hot, it's unfair, I love you.

MrsHood: you spelt slut wrong
Skylum stan: @mrshood you're just mad she might get your user as her legal name. Piss off. shes hot and she can post whatever she wants.

***

Calum can't help but grin as the car pulls to a stop outside Skye's apartment building, quickly climbing out to find his girl.

"Glitter? Really?" He turns as Skye speaks up, stepping out of the building in the dress she's posted online earlier.

"And crimson." He laugh, nodding at her outfit choice.

"Cringy but cute. I'll allow it." She grins, her hands tightening around the lapels of his sparkly black jacket.

"You look amazing, Skye. I cannot wait to show you off."

"I'm ready to be your arm candy." She smirks, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I thought that wasn't classy enough for you?" He laughs.

"When it's your arm, it makes me feel special, that's better than classy."

"It better only ever be my arm."

"I don't plan on it being anyone else's."

"Good, lets go." He chuckles, holding the car door open for her, his eyes shamelessly wandering over her body as she slides into the seat.

"Careful, boy, your eyes are going to fall out of your head if you look too hard." She swats at his chest as she catches him.

"You look amazing, it's not my fault." He grumbles, pulling her into the seat beside his so he can keep her close, bringing her lips to his as the driver pulls away from the curb.

"We can't have sex in the car on the way to the event." She pulls away from him with a laugh. "But on the way home is a very different story."

"You're killing me, baby. I can't touch you when your wearing a dress begging me to?"

"I am not showing up to my first event with you in years with sex hair and messy makeup." She shakes her head.