Sixteen

5SOS

Liked by Calumhood, sierradeaton, and 573,495 others

5SOS: Let's start a Riot! New Album by 5sos out June 13th. Get single Glitter & Crimson instantly when you presave on all streaming services. 

Skye smiles at her phone as she sees the post, excited for Calum and the band, knowing how much time and energy they put into their albums and music. Getting the chance to put out a sixth album must be such an exciting thing for them. Glancing up she smiles as the call tone starts ringing, hitting talk to see both her brothers and Eliza on the screen.

"Hey! It's my family!" She grins, setting the phone aside.

"It's our sister!" Bryce laughs, matching her enthusiasm.

"You're home from school then? Got the spring semester finished up?"

"Ya, and Liza made Ash let me move back for the first part of the summer. Told him it would be good to have me around until the wedding." Bryce laughs.

"He can keep Ash out of my hair while I finish up wedding plans more like." Eliza laughs.

"Smart girl. Anything I can help with for the wedding then?"

"Not from LA. We have it mostly figured out. You just need to show up on time to be the best maid of honor." Eliza waves her off.

"I'll be there a few days before the wedding to make sure Asher is staying in line and not getting cold feet. Don't worry."

"I would never get cold feet." Asher laughs, "Hey, you RSVPed as coming alone. Should we add a plus one or two to your card? Calum and Nika are more than welcome to come to the wedding."

"Um, I'll have to ask, its right before the new album drops so I don't know if he will be able to get out of LA for it. I'll let you know for sure though." She turns as she hears the lock click on the front door.

"Hey, baby." Calum's deep voice reaches her as he steps into the apartment.

"Hi, hon!" Asher yells suddenly, making Calum laugh.

"You're still talking with your family I see." Calum chuckles, setting some take out bags on the counter before joining Skye at the table.

"Yea, we were actually just discussing you." Bryce laughs.

"Oh no, what now? You guys hate me don't you?" Cal jokes.

"We wanted to know if Skye was changing her mind about the whole coming alone to the wedding." Eliza laughs.

"They wanted to know if I needed to bring a plus one or two." Skye explains.

"Um, I don't know how good of an idea that is, Skye..."

"What?"

"I don't think I should go with you. Or Nika."

"She wasn't sure if you would be able to because of promo, but if you can we would love to have you." Asher smiles.