Nineteen

ThatgirlSkye

Liked by asherdaniels, lizalou, and 1,473 others

ThatgirlSkye: There's no place like home. 🏜

Lizalou: Thank you for saving me this weekend! Best MOH I could have ever asked for ❤️

Calumfan: did Calum really take her back? Like why... obviously she doesn't want to be in LA and is going to break his heart all over again.

NJHclub: stay there then, and leave Calum alone.

"What are you looking at?" Bryce drops beside Skye on the small couch, tossing his arm over her shoulders.

"People are very opinionated in the world, B. Don't let their opinions change how you see yourself or the people you love, okay?" She sighs, leaning into his shoulder.

"Calum went off at that interview, you're getting hate now aren't you?" He frowns, hugging her tighter to his side.

"Little bit."

"Lotta bit." He chuckles, "I can see it in your eyes, sis. You can't hide the struggle from me anymore I'm not ten."

"I'll be okay. I mean technically he did what I preferred in the situation." Skye sighs.

"At what cost? Your mental health? His album sales? Management trouble for him? Was it really the right choice?"

"I don't know. He told me he wouldn't be saying anything about us, but that interviewer baited him. And you've met him, he wasn't about to let them keep disrespecting me like that. No matter how well he knew it was just to get his reaction."

"You liked it." Bryce laughs. "You like that he got angry and flipped the bird at everyone to defend you."

"Have you seen the video? Angry Calum is hot as fuck, B." She laughs.

"I've seen it, Skye, but I can't say I found your boyfriend attractive in it." He laughs too.

"What do you know, You like girls." She rolls her eyes, shoving his face playfully.

"You ready to go back to LA tomorrow?" Bryce asks, bringing the conversation back to serious.

"I don't know what to expect honestly. I'm not sure what to say to Calum, where he's at with all of this and what trouble he's in with his bandmates and management. Plus I don't know what shit show the daycare will be after all of this. And I guess I'm just afraid being home this weekend has been a haven and I'm not ready to face reality." She sighs.

"You love him right? Calum I mean."

"More than anything. I wouldn't be putting up with all of this shit if I didn't know he was 100% worth it in the end."