Twenty-One

Extra update for my best friend SavSOS_ cuz I love her and she's had a week. Go read her books they are my favorite!!!
———

"I've missed camping." Skye sighs, leaning her head against Calum's shoulder as she looks up towards the sky.

"I've missed disconnecting with you. I really should have though of this so long ago. It's always easier to discuss all the things that seem massive, and overwhelming when we are out in the wild like this." Calum hums, tickling his fingers up her arm softly.

"Thank you, Cal." She turns to look at him, barely able to make out the glint of moon light in his eyes, their fire having died out a while ago.

"Anything for you, Skye." He smiles, pulling her head close until he can kiss her softly.

"You and me against the world, okay, Cal?"

"Forever. Come on, that tent is calling our names." He chuckles, pulling her to her feet and leading her around the chairs to the tent behind them.

"Can we stay out here forever, forget about our real lives." She jokes as she slips her shoes off at the tent entrance.

"For tonight. Come here, baby." He chuckles, pulling her down into the pile of blankets filling the small space.

"I love you, Calum Hood." She sighs, laying against his chest.

"I love you too, Skye Daniels, I'm going to figure out how to come to your brother's wedding with you, okay? I don't want you to be alone if your dad decides to crash."

Skye turns her eyes up to meet his, "Don't get in more trouble with the band for me please."

"I won't, I promise. But I am also promising I am going to do everything I can to help you with this until you feel better, until you feel confident in yours and your brothers safety."

"Thank you." She whispers, pressing her lips against his deeply.

"You know," Calum mumbles against her warm lips, "we always went camping with other people, we never had the chance to check a tent off the list of places we've done it" His hand teasing against the edge of the hoodie she has on.

"Oh ya?" Skye laughs, "You think it's something we should add to our list tonight?"

"I mean, I would not be disappointed by that plan." He breathes heavily across her jaw, dragging his lips across her skin.

"I don't think I've ever been disappointed by the results of your plans." Skye sighs, lifting her arms to tangle her fingers through his curls.

"Good." He hums, kissing her lips hard again, letting out a deep breath as his hands secure around her waist pulling her as close as possible. Slowly sliding the large hoodie off her body keeping her warm skin close as to not let her get cold.

"I missed you, Cal." She whispers into the night, trailing her hands down his chest until she has located the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off his body. The warmth of their bare skin radiating through the cool air causing a tension to build as his lips find hers again.

Calum's hands dancing over her ribs, finding home against the mounds of her breasts as his lips travel along the column of her throat, enticing some heavy sounds to fall from her lips as he is buried within the blankets, kissing over her warm skin. Feeling his way through the dark, letting the touch of her skin under his lips excite him. His hands coming to rest against the sweats around her hips, sliding them and the underwear she has on down her legs as he kisses over her stomach. Her fingers dancing through his hair, tugging in response to his actions.

"Please, Cal, please." She suddenly calls out, his lips trailing up and down her thighs.

"I was getting there, don't worry." He chuckles, dragging his tongue up her inner thigh until he reaches her sex, kissing over her softly before letting his tongue pushes between her folds, relishing in the flavor that sets his stomach churning with desire.

"FUCK!" Skye's body reacts instantly feeding the knot in Calum's stomach as she tightens her fists around his hair, shoving him closer to her core.

"Easy, baby." He laughs, pulling back slightly.

"So-sorry." She pants.

"I like that you're that excited though." He chuckles, moving his lips back to her stomach as his hand lowers between her legs, fingers gliding through her wet folds easily before one pushes slowly into her. Biting down on her hip as she calls out, pumping his finger into her quickly.

"More. Please." She calls out after a couple minutes. Wanting nothing more than to pleasure her, he complies, quickly entering a second finger as she shutters, her walls stretching as he scissors and curls his fingers within her.

"I want you, baby. Please?" She whines.

"What you want you get. " He muses, continuing to pump her as he pulls the condom from the pocket of his sweats, holding the package between his teeth to shove his pants down, smirking at the dissatisfied groan she lets out as he removes his fingers from within her. Rolling the latex over his erection he carefully climbs back over her, hissing as she reaches to guide him against her entrance.

"I love you." He hums into her neck as he slowly thrusts himself forward burying himself within her.

"FUCK!" Her fingernails drag down his back as he bottoms out, breathing heavily himself. Once he manages to steady his breathing slightly he begins to rock his hips, sheathing himself within her repetitively, increasing his speed as he does.

"You. Feel. So. Good. Baby." He pants, his words coming out labored as he fights the urge to let go, reaching to stimulate her clit.

"FUCK, Fuck, fuck fuck fuck." She starts to moan heavily, her chest rising and falling in sync with his until her chest arches into his, her walls tightening around him as she rides through her high. His following swiftly after hers, sloppily thrusting them both through their ends before falling beside her within their cocoon of blankets.

"Fuck." He chuckles after a minute, "The garbage is in the car."

"Oh shit, ya it is." Skye laughs.

"I am not walking out there buck naked no matter how alone we are." He practically whines.

"Better find something to put on then." She giggles, finding a flash light and turning it on to locate the clothing she had been wearing prior to the nights latest activity.

"Hand me that bag, under your water bottle." Calum points across her to a Ziploc on the side of the tent.

"Saved by the baggy." She laughs, handing it to him before burying herself back into the blankets.

"Can I have the light too?" He leans over, kissing her cheek softly once he's dressed.

"All yours. Don't get eaten by wild animals out there."

"I'll be back to cuddle you in one minute. Don't get your hopes up too high that I won't." He laughs, climbing to his feet.

"I'll try not to." She chuckles, watching him fondly as he unzips the tent and disappears, her eyes tracking the small light beam the flashlight gives off.

------------------------------
It's been a hot minute since I wrote smut. (Like 12+ chapters) and it feels like this is not my best, but I hope it suffices.

Vote and Comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)