Twenty-Nine

"So, are you ready to ditch this popsicle stand?" Skye wraps her arms around Calum from behind, the party had been going for hours, and her man seemed to look better and better as the night wore on.

"Am I ready to do what?" Calum laughs loudly as he turns to her.

"Shut up, it's what my mom used to say to us when she wanted to leave somewhere." Skye groans, "Fine, we'll stay another hour then." She huffs, turning to walk away. Calum's arms preventing the action by wrapping around her waist pulling her back into his chest tightly.

"No, baby, I think you're right. It's time to go home. We have some things to celebrate." He hums into her ear deeply. His hand caressing her upper thigh at the edge of her skirt.

"Call the car then." She giggles, spinning in his arms to face him.

"It's waiting." He chuckles, kissing her lips softly before leading her by the hand through the crowd towards the exit.

No one is waiting with them by the elevator, and Calum takes full advantage of the privacy. Pushing Skye against the cool mirrored wall as soon as the door shut. "I can't wait to take this dress off you." He growls into her jaw, his hands squeezing at her ass as he peppers her neck in kisses.

"Almost time." She pants, working open the top couple buttons of his shirt to plant a heavy kiss against his collarbone before the doors open. Shifting the neckline of her dress back into place, Calum leads her out by the hand, keeping her close as they walk through the reporters and fans still waiting. This time Skye makes no suggestion for him to talk to any of them, and Calum appreciates that she is just as in need of him as he is of her.

"Does this car come with a privacy partition?" Calum asks the driver as soon as they are seated in the back.

"No, but you would not be the first nor the last I ever drove in that position if you so choose." The driver keeps his eyes on the road as he answers.

"What do you say?" Skye smirks, wondering just how badly Calum wants her with the situation.

Reaching over Skye, Calum drops the side seat, motioning for Skye to craw to the third row, following behind her quickly. The car is really much too big for two occupants but right now the middle row is going to work as a great view barrier, so he isn't complaining.

"Come here." He pulls her across his lap as he sits in the seat to the left, hoping it gives a little bit of protection to the view through the front window.

Once Skye is straddled across his legs Calum can't help but just look at her, his fingers dancing up her arms and across her collarbones, "You are so beautiful, baby." He hums, letting his fingers slip below the thin straps of her dress, letting the loose material fall from her body to pool around her hips. Sucking in a breath as her chest is exposed to him. What he assumed was a necklace all night, actually the top of an intricate bra like piece covered in gold and outlining each of her breasts beautifully.

"I've never seen this before." He hums, kissing the point where it meets over her breasts before dragging his tongue along the chain.

"It's new, I thought you might like it." She smirks, the piece does nothing for support or coverage, but the gold accent around her breasts does wonders for the pressure building within Calum's stomach, his tongue gliding smoothly around her perky left  nipple as he admires the way her body still excites and arouses him.

"I definitely like it, baby, very, very much." He hums, his warm breath breezing over her cool skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

Slowly Skye lifts his chin until his eyes find hers, "I am so proud of you, Cal, and you are going to be spoiled tonight. The outfit was just part of that." She whispers, beginning to rock her hips against his as she kisses him hard on the lips, her hands fumbling to undo the buttons of his shirt before shoving it and his jacket off his shoulders. Rising off him slightly she lets her dress fall to her knees before kicking it off entirely. Glancing over her shoulder at it before smirking at him, "I think you're right, it doesn't look too bad on the floor of the car."

It's all Calum needs before he is gripping her hips tightly, guiding her as she rocks against the hard on still contained in his slacks. Slipping one hand away from her hips he follows the string of her thong until his fingers find the warmth of her soaked core, groaning into her collarbone as he pulls the material aside, letting his finger sink knuckle deep into her.

"Fuck!" She hisses, biting at his ear as he begins his assault of her most sensitive places.

"I love you so much." He groans, taking her right nipple between his lips as he starts to pump his finger in a steady rhythm. He adds a second finger as soon as she starts to rock counter to his assault, a silent beg from her for more. His teeth marking her chest over and over with his own personal stamp. Dropping her arms from around his neck as she gasps heavily, Skye fumbles with the buckle of his belt, finally managing to get it and his zipper undone before shoving the material between them from his hips letting it collect halfway down his thighs.

"Please, baby." She pants as his fingers continue to be buried into her, stroking and pumping his erection to entice him.

"Fuck." He groans out at her tone, shifting enough that when he pulls his fingers out he barely misses a beat in his rhythm before he has sunk into her fully. Her head falling to his shoulder as she lets out the most profanic moan of approval into his ear.  Slowly she begins to roll her hips to meet his, letting his warm hands guide her over his shaft, their movements both loving and lustful. Sinful words falling in breathy whispers from her lips as she begins to see stars.

His thumb moving against her clit, lips attached to her shoulder, and mind filled with bliss as he fucks the woman he loves in the middle of LA traffic, no one around them any the wiser. Shifting slightly he increases their movements as he pushes deeper within her, listening to the way her volume increases as he pleasures her more and more until she calls out his name as she clenches tightly around him.

Reaching her high only helps to drag Calum over the edge as well, his own orgasm coming swiftly and accompanied by white spots in his vision as she rolls her hips against his through the high. Both of their hips slow to a stop as they come down from the experience, sweaty bodies pressed together, too tired to even lift her off for a long minute.

"I love you so much, Skye." Calum hums into the near deafening silence.

"I love you too, Cal, so much." She smiles, kissing his lips softly before lifting off him with a groan, falling into the chair beside him.

Calum carefully shifts to pull his pants and briefs back up, situating himself before grabbing the black button down he had worn all night, turning to Skye he wraps her in it, rolling the sleeves three times so that her arms are visible before buttoning it up for her.

"It smells like you." She giggles cuddling into his side.

"It looks better on you though." He laughs, laying her dress and his jacket over the seat to take inside once they make it home, already making the decision that tomorrow they will go to the apartment and get her things. He can't wait any longer to have her living in his home again.

--------------------------------
This was an added chapter for all of you dirty minded people who love smut chapters. (I am one of you don't worry)

I hope you enjoyed it.

SavSOS_ and I meet tomorrow!!! I cannot wait!!!

Vote and comment!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)