Moving into the Tower

—— Third Person POV ——
Steve laid baby Y/N on the table, Bruce takes some blood. Y/N gurgles, Friday says "I think that she's hungry. I've prepared some baby food, Captain." Steve nods, Bruce runs the tests, "She has your DNA, that's for sure, but Steve, her DNA has different markers, they're unique. Friday, run me a scan of all the databases and find me match." "Certainly, Dr. Banner." Steve picks up Y/N and carries her to his floor.
      Nat says "Friday got this floor bed, since she thought it might be easier. I talked with Friday, she feels this was best for Y/N with our lifestyle." "Nat, it'll be easy to setup." they get to work.
        (Pleas don't judge, found this online. This is a Montessori method that some parents do. I read about it vs a crib for fun cause someday I want my own kid. I'd actually recommend this vs a crib.)

 Steve smiles and sits down on the floor, "Y/N what do you think, baby?" Y/N smiles, Nat takes a picture, "Aww

Steve smiles and sits down on the floor, "Y/N what do you think, baby?" Y/N smiles, Nat takes a picture, "Aww." Tony says "A floor bed?" "Yeah, Friday thought it'd be easier plus she apparently skimmed through blogs and decided on this." Tony nods.
          Bruce knocks, "May I come in?" "Yeah, well?" "She shows signs of Autism." "Ok?" "That floor bed is a good idea." Steve nods, "She also has a heightened version of a your Super Soldier serum, and may be shapeshifting? I'm not totally sure. She's only a couple of hours old but her body is about 2 weeks in size. So her growth is progressing." Steve nods, "So, as time goes on, she'll keep growing. Which means we need to keep track of height and weight on a weekly basis. Also, here's some stuff about Autism for you to read." Steve nods.
        Fury enters the room, "Well, Cap, to protect your daughter. You may need to settle down in quieter part of the country. How does Tybee Island in Georgia sound?" "If it's nicer." "It has tourists during the summer but it's not so bad." Steve shrugs, "Just as long as I can..." "What, Cap?" Steve passes out. The poor father has been awake for 48 hours nonstop. Steve's head hits the floor with a sickening thud and the baby wails.