Christmas Morning (Pt. 2)

—— Your POV ——
       You watched the photos you took go across the screen. You see tears slide down your Dad's cheek about how good of photos you take. "Dad?" you ask, he sniffles, "Sweetie?" "What do you think." "It's beautiful." your Mom nodded, she smiled at you, Uncle Bruce was surprised at your mad skills at taking photos.
         Your Uncle Tony grinned at some of them, the others laughed, "Y/N, these are really good." "Thanks, Uncle Tony." you nod, your Dad realized there were some photos with captions on the bottom, then there was the baby photos. One of the captions read "My Dad, who is battling a severe sickness and trying to get better." showed him asleep in his bed with a nutrient sack and a multitude of IVs on the pole connect to his bed.
    You turned to see his face, he pulled you into a hug, "I love you." he said to you, you felt the top of your head get wet, and realized he was tearing up again. Everyone decided it was time for a group hug. You all sit in a group hug until, Uncle Tony decides to say "Present time!" which means everyone gets off of each other and takes their spots on the surrounding couches.
—— Steve's POV ——
I sit on the couch, Tony passes out the presents, we go one by one. By the time an hour passes, I'm tired but then I hear a "Steve, we're having ham, I cut some up for you." "Thanks, Peggy." she nods, she eats hers. It's weird what Tony built then I realize maybe food can also be used as backup power if her battery dies. I eat slower because Bruce is still worried I might choke, but I still have the NG tube since I still struggle eating with certain foods and I need more nutrition than sometimes what we eat. The bag which holds the stuff for my feeding tube, the nutrient sack is specifically made for my body.
I sit there on the couch, we finish opening presents, the floor is covered in paper. Y/N is laughing at what Bucky said, and it's so peaceful. We hang around on the couches, enjoying the shows playing on the TV. Peggy takes a picture of me & Y/N to add to the photo album. Bruce smiles then says "I'd like to do a toast." we all go quiet, "Today, is very special. Almost 4 months ago, Steve fell ill and we recently welcomed a new member of the family. Steve became seriously ill but with time he's bounced back, but he's always been a fighter. His daughter, may you follow in your father's strong footsteps. Cheers." "Here, here." they respond.
        Bucky stands up with a piece of paper, "Dear Punk, these last four months have scared the daylights out of me. It was like when you got sick when we were kids but this time it was worse and much scarier. I knew that your body was getting weaker but we were afraid you had met your end. But you're still here (Bucky is sobbing now and tears are sliding down everyone's cheeks) alive and much better. These past four months, we've helped your daughter and in return we've become a much tighter knit family. Watching you being hooked up to a catheter, a feeding tube, and IVs all day was no fun for anyone of us to watch you go through. There's a reason why you're called the Captain, it's because you've got the guts of the strongest of us. You have battled that illness that caused us all worry but it taught us to never lose the hope we deserve in life." everyone is crying because it's so moving.