The Scare

—— Your POV ——
   You watched your Dad's eyes look around the room, he saw you, and it made you cry. He was pale and he looked scared. Your Uncle Bruce walked in, "Steve, blink once for yes and twice for no. Can you hear me?" blink.
     "Do you remember what happened?" two blinks, you were now worried. "Steve, do you know where you are?" blink, "Ok, that's good." you nodded, "The breathing and feeding tube are helping you, resist the urge to pull them out, understood?" one blink.
Uncle Bruce looks at the monitors, then says "Steve, in the last 24 hours you had a seizure that scared us all." you watched your Dad's face turn a ghostly pale color. Your Uncle Bruce then decided get the breathing tube out along with the NG tube.
    Your Dad ate ice chips, his hands were shaking again, which worried you. He smiled at you, "It's ok, Y/N, I'm gonna be ok." you broke down into a heart wrenching sob, your Dad patted the top of the bed and you sat on it, he hugged you.
                    —— (Time Skip) ——
     Your Dad was now eating jello and drinking broth, his hands weren't shaking anymore but Uncle Bruce marked this as a setback in your Dad's recovery. You watched a nurse help your Dad out of the hospital bed and into the recliner placed near the window, he was unsteady on his feet but you knew he'd be back to using the cane.
Your Dad was released from Medbay as long as he rested in eyesight of someone so he wouldn't collapse or have another setback. Your Uncle Bucky made sure he'd always be with your Dad when you weren't around.
—— (Time Skip) ——
You went to school like normal, you came back home like normal until today. Your Dad was watching a nature program on TV, "Hey ladybug, how was school?" you broke down into tears, he saw your face and "Ladybug?" "Dad, someone.....kissed.....me......and......I.....didn't.....ask....for....it.." you said between sobs. He nodded, he promised to call the school the next morning.
—— (Time Skip) ——
It was now dinner time, your Dad resulted in having to be waken up by Uncle Bruce. Uncle Bruce said "Steve, it's time for dinner. You gotta wake up." eventually you saw him wake up, "Wha tim es ee?" he slurred, and everyone became worried. "It's 5:30 pm." "Ok." "Bucky's gonna help you to the table ok?" "Ok." your Dad still looked exhausted but he needed to eat dinner. Uncle Bucky helped him to a dining room chair, "Dad?" "Yeah, ladybug?" you smiled at the nickname, "What do you want on your plate?" he told you, so you made the plate and gave it to him.
He ate all but then fell face first into his plate in a loud snore that came out of him, your Aunt Nat cleaned his face while your Mom quietly moved him to his high back chair that reclined so when he woke, he'd feel more comfortable.
     You all settled around the TV to watch a movie, your Dad's snores were always heard, so you had to turn the closed captioning. He eventually woke and was quickly agitated with being in the chair, "Guys, I'm ok." Uncle Bruce shook his head, Uncle Bucky crossed his arms, "Punk, you need to rest." you sighed in agreement as your Mom laid a blanket down on top of your Dad. He fell asleep again, this time he drooled.
                       —— (Time Skip) ——
   You woke up the next morning, your Dad was using his crutches to aid in his mobility along with his braces. He was trying to make pancakes, "Dad?" "Hey ladybug, how'd you sleep?" "Like a log." he chuckled, "Here's your breakfast." you ate it quickly and ran off to go to school.