Hope

—— Your POV ——
You sat beside Peter on the couch, you were building some legos, that Tony had bought for you and Peter. You were having a good time, he didn't mind playing dolls. Darcy walked in, "Hey guys, mind if I join." "Yeah, we're building a space ship." "Sounds fun. Thor's with Jane." you nod, the three of worked on building the spaceship. Your Dad was lightly snoozing on the couch. He looked so skinny, he was getting worse but you knew he had to get worse before he could get better.
The three of you were whispering about stuff to do. Your Mom smiled at the three of you, she sent a message, you read it and nodded. She wheeled your Dad to his bed so he could rest more comfortably. It had been two rough weeks for your Dad. His movement was getting sloppier each day, so bad you wished the illness would just go away and it made you cry sometimes. Your Mom knew it was hard for you to watch your Dad be in this condition. You caught a glimpse of the news that said "Has Captain America disappeared from the public? Or has he decided to retire?" and junk like that.
Your Uncle Tony saw it and turned the TV off, he took you to the lab, you sat down on a stool across him, he looked at you, "Hey Y/N, I know this is hard." you nod, "It's hard for me too. One moment everything is fine the next it's this, rough & scary." "I want him to get better." he nods, he hugs you and you both cry. He teaches you stuff about cars and all sorts of things.
——— (Time Skip) ———
Peter is doing homework when you guys come up for lunch. Steve's get his mobility therapy in his room. You walk in, "Dad?" "Ye sedie?" his speech is slurred it's hard for you to understand. "Could we watch movies?" "Zur." "Thanks." he nods weakly. You go grab some movies that look interesting to you. You feel a hand on your shoulder, "Hi Uncle Bruce." "Y/N, I need to talk to you." you nod, "I know your Dad's condition has been going down hill." you nod, "But I've created something that might help him." "Just make him better." you say, you feel the tears slide down your cheeks. "I'm trying, kiddo, but I think he might be stable for now." "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means whatever is happening has stopped for now. No expected change. That help?" you nod, "Thanks, Uncle Bruce." he nods.
Everyone is nestled onto another one of the couches Tony owns. You sit beside your Dad. He smiles a bit everyday just happy to be awake and sitting beside you.

       (Found this online, please don't judge)                     ——— (Time Skip) ———     All of you had gotten through four movies when you noticed sweat forming on your Dad's forehead

                    ——— (Time Skip) ———
     All of you had gotten through four movies when you noticed sweat forming on your Dad's forehead. You passed a note down to Uncle Bruce he nodded, and wrote "I think that's one of the side effects of what I gave him earlier." you nodded.
        Your Dad's eyes fluttered open with a light you had missed, his smile broadened a little more. Some of his muscle mass had returned to normal. He was starting to look like himself again. By now it had been three months since you met your Dad and he got sick. "Hey sweedie." he still struggled so a lot of stuff came out garbled or slurred sounding. You stuck to your Dad's side. You hope this was the miracle that was shining the light on recovery.