Christmas Afternoon (Pt. 2)

—— Fury's POV ——
When I first got word that Captain Rogers was sick, I couldn't believe it but then yet again, it was happening. He's perfectly healthy, then he became confined to wheelchair. I visited Dr. Banner a few times to check up on Cap, but most of the time all I got was bad news. Then finally, something happened and good news came. Since then it's been getting better & better.
     I sit down across from Cap on one of Stark's many glamorous couches. "So Cap, how are you feeing?" "I've had better days, Fury." it's hard to believe he's bounced back like this, which is good. But I think if he returns to active duty, he'll lead the team but action wise, he'll stay in the jet. "Any thoughts about active duty yet?" "A few, but with me getting sick and recovery taking this long, I'm not sure active duty is a good idea right now." "I was thinking, have Stark build a robotic duplicate that will get sent into the action, and you can control it like a remote control car." he nods, "That sounds much safer." I nod, "You'll be partial active duty, once Stark builds it." "Ok, Commander." I get up and leave.
                    —— Steve's POV ——
     Fury is allowing me to be in on the action but not where I'm in it myself. I'll still lead the team from here while they take my robotic double to fight. Sounds like a fair trade, active duty and stay with my daughter. Tony looks at me, "How was your visit, Steve?" "It was good." he nods, "He wants you to build a robotic double of me, that I can control like a remote control car." he nods, "I've been working on it already. Wanna see it?" "Sure, where's Y/N though?" "They all decided taking her out to build snowmen would be a good idea. Don't worry, Cap, there will be pictures and plenty of them. I have my armor doing it." I nod, "Thanks, Tony."
We all watch Christmas movies, Y/N is snuggled up to my side, "Dad?" "Yes, hon?" "Can we do this again next year?" "Me getting sick?" "No! Spend Christmas day like this." "Hmm, most certainly, ladybug." I boop her nose, she grins.
—— Bucky's POV ——
I look over to Steve and his daughter talking about something, luckily for me, I have super hearing, I turn to Tony, "Can we do this for Christmas next year?" Tony is grinning, "Certainly Popsicle, this has been the best Christmas I've had in a long, long time." Pepper takes a picture to put in the family album. I think she's also doing a panoramic photo as well.
—— Clint's POV ———
My whole family is right in front of me, Nat sits beside me, "Clint?" "Nat?" "Slow dance, this song's perfect." "Ok." I get up to dance with her. These past four months have brought us all closer together. Y/N is happy with all of us, we're earth's mightiest heroes but to her, we're her aunts and uncles nothing more, nothing less but nothing short of this huge happy family.
—— Tony's POV ——
I've taught Y/N all I know about certain subjects, Pete teachers math. Before this, we were just strangers living in a tower. Now, we're a family. All for one, and one for all! I didn't think that did I? I definitely did! That kid made a room in my heart just like Peter has. I get up to dance with Pepper, like Nat & Clint. We're a big happy family and I wouldn't trade this for the world
—— Bruce's POV ——
Darcy asks "Do you wanna dance?" "Um, ok." we do the same thing as the others, I think to myself. It's been one heck of a scary time these last four months but we've pulled through for Steve and for his daughter, Y/N. I'm no miracle worker but this is a miracle. I've been the one to make sure Steve was good & healthy and maybe a few times where he needed to talk to someone and I take him to the Calm Down room for him to throw stress balls. Now he's throw stress shields to get his arms and hands back into throwing his shield.
—— Thor's POV ——
I'm dancing with Lady Jane, I never thought after all the Christmases I've spent on Earth this would have to be my favorite. Not just my favorite because of Y/N showing up, because we're a tight knit family. I love this about humans, they may be not as smart as Asgardians but they sure love this holiday. Now I have a fuzzy feeling that should stay forever.
—— Peggy's POV ——-
I'm a special cyborg. I don't care, I'm content sitting here. Steve turns to me, "Dance?" I nod, we get up and dance. I'm wearing a green dress with a red necklace and a plaid headband. Steve dances to what his limbs allow him to do, I'm grinning because he's beat the odds. I'm a robotic mother but I don't care because I'm quite human looking.
—— Your POV ——
Peter comes over to you, "Would you like to dance?" you nod and get up to dance with him. You were found at Hydra but you found a family in the Tower. Your heart was full, Peter liked you, and he spins you while dancing. You've had a rough four months, but this is what makes it all worth it. You wouldn't go back in time to rewrite this or change it.
—— Peter's POV ——
Y/N gets along with me, she needs to go to normal, which apparently she's coming to MidTown! MJ will have another girl to talk to at the lunch table. I can't believe this is a miracle that Captain America is dancing again. I've seen him dance before he got sick, Thor had given him some Asgardian Mead which knocked his socks off. Cause one of the dares was 'get Captain America to dance' when he was on the Mead.
                      —— Pepper's POV ——
     Sure, I have an insanely sleep deprived fiancée but I must've had a heart like him, now it's gone soft since Y/N joined our ragtag family. These four months have been the excruciatingly days of my life where we all didn't know if Steve was going to get worse of better.