-34- 💋 Still Looking Up

"Well, I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love. I'm still looking up."
~Jason Mraz, 'I Won't Give Up'

~~~

*Tutor's POV*

We tumble out of the shower, barely taking the time to dry off before I'm pushing Fighter onto the bed. With the bottle of lube in hand, I squirt the liquid on my fingers and reapply it to his steel hard cock.

"Lay on your back," I instruct, straddling his waist. Fighter's eyes gleam with lust as he obeys, laying down on the bed. Since I'm still warmed up from the first round, I easily reach back to position his length at my entrance before slowly sinking down.

"Yes!" I hiss pleasurably, rolling my hips as I readjust to his size. No matter how many times we have sex, his size always manages to take my breath away. Fighter pants beneath me, restraining himself from fucking me like he would prefer. Instead, he patiently waits for me to take the lead.

Raising my hips up, I sink back down, taking the entirety of his massive cock inside of me. My eyes roll back from how full I feel; hips swirling in the way I know makes him leak.

Picking up the pace, I use the strength in my thighs to bounce up and down, fucking myself on his cock.

"Tor, fuck!" Fighter moans loudly, hands gripping my hips tight enough to bruise. "You're so good to me, baby."

"You look so fucking sexy like this," I praise breathlessly as a bead of sweat rolls down the curvature of my back. "So sexy beneath me as my hole makes you feel good."

Fighter whimpers a moan, jutting his hips upwards and hitting my prostate. I bite my lip to suppress a scream. Grabbing his large hand, I bring it up to wrap around my throat. Fighter growls, tightening his hold on my throat as he begins thrusting harder into me.

I lift myself off of him, turning around so he has a clear view of my ass. Fighter moans lowly as I lean forward, spreading my ass to flash him my stretched out hole.

"You're going to be the death of me," Fighter groans, pressing the pad of his thumb against my softened ring of muscles.

Smirking, I keep my back to him as I sink back down onto his length. I purposefully arch my back, making my ass appear even more round than it already is as I bounce up and down on him.

"Fucking hell, this position," Fighter breathes heavily, kneading the flesh of my ass. "I can see my cock disappearing in and out of your perfect hole. So pink and beautiful."

I whimper from the praise, working my hips harder as I ride the life out of him. The sound of my ass slapping against his thighs resonates loudly as we get closer to our highs.

I gasp when Fighter suddenly grips my necklace, tightening it around my throat. The lack of oxygen makes my pleasure spike until my entire body is burning with electric pulses of desire.

"Cum inside me," I demand in between gasped moans. "Want to feel you filling me up."

I purposefully clench my walls around him, shivering as he cries out. Fighter comes hard, shooting his release deep inside of me. The feeling of his cock pushing his cum deeper and deeper into me makes my balls tighten, and I release all over the sheets.