43| Yoongi

After everyone's minding their own business, Yoongi can safely focus on his phone. Jimin is on his arm, offering a teasing sort of comfort while he tangles his fingers into the back of Yoongi's hair. He thumbed open his conversation with Hoseok, blushing at the last few messages.

Seokie

Yoongles r u?

shy??

yoongs

yeah? sometimes? ig?

Seokie

hmmm

yoongs

hey hobi, r u busy rn?

Hobi

nvr too busy for yoongles

whats up

Jimin grinned deviously, nudging Yoongi gently. "Never too busy for you, huh? Boyfriend material." he whispered.

Yoongi hushed him, trying to get this humiliation over with.

yoongs

Gguk's having a little thing tonite

i was wondering if you'd want to come?

Seokie

r u annd Jimin gonna be there?

my 2 prettiest friends?

yoongs
yeah, we're here
...
is that a yes?

Seokie

ill be over in 45mins

dont have too much fun w/o me

yoongs

we couldn vr

"How are you so good at flirting? We were so awkward!" Jimin sighed.

"I had the best boyfriend to teach me," Yoongi shrugged. Jimin giggled, blushing as Yoongi slowly slid his hand down the younger's side.

"Do you have a cake pan Kookie?" Jin voiced from their side, reminding them that they were, in fact, in a room full of people.

Kook nodded, digging through a cabinet for a 9'' by 13'' pan for the brownies.

"Yoongi? Still helping? Good. Grease the pan for me while I finish mixing these up." Jin ordered. "Jeonguk, is the oven preheated yet?"

Jimin shrunk in on himself sheepishly, dancing out of the way of the restaurant owner and back to the safety of the couch, "I'll leave you to it."

Taehyung was talking loudly over the small buzz of conversation, demanding their pizza order so they'd have a dinner too.

Yoongi did as he was told, Jin was his hyung and he was scary. But Jin banished him to the living room before he even put the brownies in the oven; he needed more space. Yoongi shuffled away, pouting.

"It was my idea, I wanted to make brownies in the first place." He puffed out his cheeks, pout still in place as he leaned over Jimin for a sympathy kiss. He was interrupted in his progress by a knock on the door.

"Yoongi that's probably the pizza, grab it please? I tipped online so its fine." Tae called, he was over by Gguk's movie collection with Namjoon, mulling over their options for the night.

He sighed, drawing himself up to be presentable to interact with strangers, and jogged to the door. "Yoongles! I met the pizza guy on his way to your door!"

He opened it to a shivering tower of pizza boxes. Well, actually 4 or 5. But the thing is: Hobi was, in fact, holding that stack of 4 or 5 pizza boxes, and Yoongi was having trouble focusing because he hadn't prepared himself for Hobi, he'd prepared for a stranger. He choked a bit, reaching out his arms to take the boxes, but Hoseok sidestepped him with all the grace he'd seen him dance with and strode inside.

"I got it, hun, close the door for me?" He smiled warmly over his shoulder, "Hi everyone, thanks for thinking of me."

"Hi, come on in Hoseok. I'm glad you could make it." Jeongguk dried his hands on a towel and took the boxes to the counter. "Let me know if anyone's cold, we can turn up the heat."

Wordlessly, Yoongi took Hoseok's coat and put it with the others, letting Hoseok step further into the warmth of the apartment. He tried not to watch the smooth ripple of muscle beneath Hoseok's fitting sweatshirt, but, what can he say, he's a weak man. Jimin caught his eyes, smirking knowingly, and Yoongi looked down and away, scratching at his neck.

"Yoongi can you believe how cold it is out there? Feel my hands! Even after I held the pizzas!" Cold, cold hands pressed against his cheeks and Hobi's eyes were wide looking to his own for a response. Reflexively, Yoongi shrunk into himself, only able to form a cohesive string of 'Cold, cold, cold,'

Hoseok giggled, pulling his hands back. "Your face is so warm though,"

Jimin winked and Jungkook discreetly looked their way.

"I've been inside for an hour or two," he managed.

Hoseok nodded, moving inside to greet Jimin.

Yoongi ate his pizza on the floor at Jimin's feet, leaning comfortably against his legs. Everyone was similarly splayed out across the couch and floor, enjoying the pizza and calling out amounts to venmo Taehyung later. Hoseok sat next to Jimin and Yoongi looked between them intently while they talked, eyeing their legs as they brushed together. Jimin's free hand tangled in Yoongi's hair, tugging lightly on the strands.

Jeongguk was comfortable on Taehyung's lap, the pair cuddled together on the recliner and Jin and Namjoon sat side by side, turned towards each other comfortably. The limbo between officially dating and seeing each other almost painfully obvious for the other five. But they chose not to remark on it, no need to dredge up tension. Yoongi was content to observe the hum of life around him, it was a dull thrum of companionship, brightened with light conversation.

The oven beeped and Hoseok hopped up before Jin had time to react, "I'll get them! I didn't help before."

With a gentle nudge from Jimin, Yoongi trailed after him, reaching to hand him oven mitts from the drawer. "Here,"

"Where are the forks?" He asked, sliding the mitts over his hands. He pulled the oven opened with his socked feet, stooping to pull the pan out of the oven.

"Yoongi handed him a fork wordlessly, pressed up against the counter, out of the way. Hoseok pressed the fork into the center, and then around the corners. "They're done!"

He grinned, satisfied with his contribution to the brownie process. Yoongi stepped closer, slicing the brownies very slowly, so they wouldn't crumble too much. Gguk pulled a stack of paper plates and a hot plate out and took them to his coffee table.

Taehyung was turning on the tv, Namjoon at his side, hesitantly unboxing whatever movie they'd picked. They passed out a piece to each of the boys and settled back with their hot chocolate and brownie to watch Howl's Moving Castle.

"I mean, besides the fact that I'm actually gay, I'm so gay for Howl." Jimin announced.

Yoongi nuzzled himself against his leg, "Am I as good as Howl?" He teased quietly.

"You're real Yooni," Jimin whispered, petting through the elder's hair.

Next to them, Hoseok shifted closer. "You're way hotter than Howl."

im feeling super dizzy today rip,, also i have a few other books published,, I'd love if you checked them out!

thank you for reading chap43

does anyone ship klance? asking for a friend