20| Jungkook

"Jungkook. Truth or dare?" Hobi grinned mischievously, staring them down.

"Truth I suppose."

"Who was your first boyfriend-- you are gay right? I'm bi actually, but y'all's gay? Don't want to further assume things..."

Jungkook nodded easily. "Yeah, I'm gay. I've never had a real relationship, or any for that matter."

"Boo. NEXT!" Hobi yelled.

Jungkook winced. "Okay Tae, truth or dare?"

"Hm... Dare."

"I have no dares."

"I DO!" Hobi bounced. "Okay TaeTae, I, by the power vested in me by Jungkook, dare you to... Let Jk do your hair!"

"That's not so bad I guess, go for it."

They looked to Jungkook who shrugged a yes. Tae scooted in front of him and Hobi dug through his wallet for a rubber band. He flung it at the pair.

"Make him more fabulous!"

Jungkook just pulled his hair into a ponytail, loving the feeling of Taehyung's soft hair between his fingers.

"Picture time!" Hobi yelled, already taking a few.

Tae made a face at him.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. No! Truth. No! Dare!"

"Okay, I dare you to play the first song that comes up on shuffle."

"Oooooh, I like this. That's a good dare!" Hoseok giggled, messing with his phone.

Hello B*tches by CLC came on. Jungkook and Tae giggled at Hobi as he bounced around.

"Jk, Jk, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Aish, this kid. How did you know you were gay if you never had a boyfriend?"

Jungkook leaned back nodding a bit. "I have never been attracted to a girl, just guys. But just because I've never had a relationship doesn't mean I don't have experience." He grinned slyly.

"Ooooh, Tea..."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Tae answered.

"Did you ever like Jimin as more than a friend?"

"Oh, a good question," Hobi clapped, "but i don't know who Jimin is."

"No. I love him, he's my best friend, but nothing romantic. That's kinda gross sounding." Tae scrunched up his face. "He's my closest friend."

"YOUR CLOSET FRIEND! TAETAE!" Hobi cackled, falling off the bed with a thump.

"CLOSEST." Tae shouted in  his face, laughing. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth is tea and I'm gonna spill it."

"Okay, who was your first kiss."

"Hmmm," Hobi pulled himself up and sat back down. "Her name's Seulgi, she needed my help with something and we kissed. There aren't any feelings involved there though. It was for science."

"Science." Tae scoffed.

"Seulgi." Jungkook mumbled.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Kook smiled.

"I dare you to hold hands with one of us for the rest of the game."

Jungkook easily slid his hand into Tae's, who choked and looked away. "Alright, truth or dare, Tae?"

"T-truth."

"Hobes, I got nothing again."

"Oh! Oh! Which of us is closer to your ideal type?"

"You know, I think your trying to ask me out." Tae chuckled, slightly nervous.

"Just answer!" Hobi whined, kicking his legs.

"Jungkook is. Now truth or dare."

Jungkook's grip on the elder's hand tightened almost imperceptibly.

"TRUTH!"

"Hm.... Most embarrassing moment?"

"Awe, Tae, pick a better one." Jungkook whined.

"Fine, uh... Favorite kisser?"

Hobi leaned back on his hands, dangerously close to the edge. He appeared to be considering this with great seriousness.

"Well, probably Taeyong. I mean-"

"I choose dare." Jungkook cut him off before things got too out of hand, closing his eyes and holding Tae's hand ever tighter.

Hobi clapped excitedly, eyes catching on his watch. "Ah shit. I have to head out. But I'm holding you to this, Jungkook, I really am."

He leaned forward and whispered in the maknae's ear. A dare that would change everything.

"Be honest with yourself. About Tae."

He hugged him. "Bye Jk! Get well soon! Bye Taetae! Take care of him for us!"

"Bye hyung!" They called after him.

Left alone, Jungkook settled back, snuggling into his covers. "M'cold. And tired." He yawned.

"Do you want me to make you some tea? Or hot chocolate?" Tae offered, heart melting at the sight of the sleepy boy.

Jungkook shook his head softly. "Just, lay next to me again? You're so warm."

Unable to respond, Taehyung obliged. They had to unclasp their hands and he found himself missing the feeling yet again. But Jungkook snuggled back into Tae's arms and pulled Tae's hand over his own torso to link it with his own again. He didn't want to think about the things Hobi's dare stirred up in him. He wanted to blame the thoughts on his feverish delirium. And he was. He chose to put off the dare until he was in the right state of mind. For now, he let himself sleep in the warm embrace of Kim Taehyung for a second time in 24 hours.

its a little short, but i dont have my kindle with me so i have to be fast and i want to update my other books too. <3 do you know how good it feels to look at your notifs and see a looong list of votes and some comments ;3; u know who u are uwu much loves tanx

Vote and comment!! Read my other books! im starting a new one rn so uwu

*stop me i need help XD*