Chapter 15 "Don't Play Dumb Hezeke."

Malec's P.O.V

"OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! OPEN UP ALREADY!" I scream at my laptop which has blacked out from the past fifteen minutes. I've tried each and everything but no luck. My mood's been pissy from the morning, and now I'm simply getting pissed almost for no reason. Except for this one.

I try hitting it at different angles but, no it won't start.

"Who the fuck created such-" I am cut off by my phone ringing. Without checking the caller I pick it up.

"What?" I snap.

"Woah, Someone's in a bad mood," Scar chuckles.

"Seriously dude. It's not funny,"

"Breathe deep, May. Deep," she tries to calm me down.

"Not working I can't," I huff, still pissed on my laptop.

"Calm down. What's wrong?" her voice comes out smooth and soft.

"It's just my laptop is not working. It has been blacked out from the past twenty minute," I whine.

"Did you trying putting it to charge?" she asks.

"When did you last charge it May?" she continues when I don't answer.

"Exactly. Go and put in on charge. It's dead," she sighs and I follow her orders.

"Done," I say quietly.

"Good now, would you tell me what's bothering you so much?" she asks me softly. I am a little surprised at how she knows me so well. Her voice somehow calms me. It's hard to imagine her screaming at someone with that soft voice.

"It's-its I don't know how to explain it," I fall back on my bed.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"Yes, please. I need someone to help me sort out stuff," I plead her.

"Alright, send me your address, I'll be there with your baby too," she hangs up.

I'm quite relieved and calm now. I send her my address and wait until she comes.

The whole day today I didn't talk to anyone, not even Scar. I hardly saw her. I was so packed up that I wasn't even aware of my surroundings. Luckily, today no one even had any reason to talk to me or I would surely end up throwing out all my frustration on them.

Every time I saw the Wright brothers my blood would boil. Whenever I saw Anderson I had to resist myself from going up to him asking him about everything, but I know this so not the right time.

Hezeke too seemed to be in a very bad mood, I think I overheard someone say that he was angry because some girl was continuously ignoring him, and I'm pretty sure it was Scar.

She might take a while to reach here as I lived quite a little away from her house, so I put on some songs to keep me calm until she comes.

My phone vibrates and I see a message from Scar saying she has reached. I open the door and stand behind it because of my clothes. There are just shorts and a tank top but I don't like showing so much skin. After a minute the elevator opens and I see Scar coming out of it she is about to enter my apartment but she is suddenly yanked back by someone. My eyes widen as I see who the person was.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hezeke hisses at Scar.

"It's none of your business!" Scar tries to get loose of his grip.

"Tell me what are doing here Scar. It's a very sketchy neighborhood,"

Wow okay, Mr. Obvious sometimes people don't have that much money.